• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barry Halts Deportation of Illegals

What about....

"this notion that i can change immigration laws unilaterally is not true"?
"I have to use the legislative process"?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
It's amnesty in all but name. This c*******r needs to go.

Mayhem

Banned
Trying to go all out to get re-elected.

Seriously? That's how you're playing it? How does this help him with the independents? If anything, he's going with principle over campaign strategy.

You guys go so far out of your way to hate this guy that if he announced that he was staunchly pro-life at 9 AM, every member of the GOP would be wearing a Roe v. Wade t-shirt by noon. :facepalm:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I can never understand this argument. If they are born here or have papers making them legal to live here, welcome all. If they don't then get them the fuck out of here.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So Obama does something to improve his chances of being elected and he's an arrogant prick.

What's Romney when he does something to improve his chances? A political genius?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I was bouncing around the Sunday morning talking head shows this morning. All had the immigration as a subject. All of the right pundits made the same point. Obama had a 60-40 senate and a house majority to pass this thing in his first 2 years. He is just doing this for re-election purposes. It was as if it came from a script. As much as I don't want to see it, it's going to be 4 more years. The Republicans just can't get it together to find a candidate or put up a decent fight.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I was bouncing around the Sunday morning talking head shows this morning. All had the immigration as a subject. All of the right pundits made the same point. Obama had a 60-40 senate and a house majority to pass this thing in his first 2 years. He is just doing this for re-election purposes. It was as if it came from a script. As much as I don't want to see it, it's going to be 4 more years. The Republicans just can't get it together to find a candidate or put up a decent fight.

It only takes one senator to kill legislation.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/02/19/86529/senate-custom-of-holds-puts-brakes.html

What about....

"this notion that i can change immigration laws unilaterally is not true"?
"I have to use the legislative process"?

Did you not hear what he said?

"Now, what we can do is to prioritize enforcement, since there are limited enforcement resources, and say we're not going to go chasing after this young man or anybody else who's been acting responsibly and would otherwise qualify for legal status if the DREAM Act passed. "

This is exactly what he did with the policy change!