• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barack Obama: Cotdam hypocrite

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ok I guess its my duty to make people see reality about yet another topic if they don't already.
These speeches are bribe payments.
Clintons mastered it using both their mouths and also their Charity.
Charity haha.
Like the Uranium bribe they took to sell Russia uranium they may someday be used to kill your families.
With that deal they used both their Charity and Bills mouth.
So these speeches are just bribes for past or future favours.
So are a lot of book deals, but speeches are almost always bribes.

Ok I guess its my duty to make people see reality

Yes, please, enlighten us with a piece of your knowledge, your wisdom. You're so intelligent and wise while we are so ignorant and dumb

These speeches are bribe payments.
That's it ? I'm disapointed I was hoping for more, for something more imaginative, more secret.
Paid sppeches are just bribes, wow, that's a scoop !

As I understand it, this speech is part of a healthcare conference.
It's not as if he's giving a lecture on how to subvert the measures he took to reign in Wall Street abuses.
Trump's already busy tearing those down anyway.

They could call it the puppies and golden unicorns conference.

It's Wall Street, of Wall Street and by Wall Street.

If he were running for office he wouldn't be within a country mile of that conference.

:1orglaugh @ another Obama bashing thread :D

Guess I better check to see what our jackass in chief has been up to today :)

PS: Sho nuff, I see he was on Face The Nation, doing his usual shtick. A lot of rambling, backtracking, double speaking, victim playing and self glorification.

"The relationship I have with China, it's been already acclaimed as being something very special, something very different than we've ever had."

Oh look, just like his first 100 days were the best we've ever had *lol*

Meanwhile Pence is busy granting the new tax code could cause an increase in the deficit, but only in the "short term". Uh huh. Sure. If you say so, Mike :)

:1orglaugh @ another Obama bashing thread :D

Guess I better check to see what our jackass in chief has been up to today :)

PS: Sho nuff, I see he was on Face The Nation, doing his usual shtick. A lot of rambling, backtracking, double speaking, victim playing and self glorification.

"The relationship I have with China, it's been already acclaimed as being something very special, something very different than we've ever had."

Oh look, just like his first 100 days were the best we've ever had *lol*

Meanwhile Pence is busy granting the new tax code could cause an increase in the deficit, but only in the "short term". Uh huh. Sure. If you say so, Mike :)

Just as I thought, you cannot defend it.

And those of us that had to literally endure 8 years of the previous president and his feckless foreign and economic policies have earned the right to bash him
His legacy remains and it has to be dealt with by his successors.

As well as the American people.

I gave Barack Obama at least 2 years hoping for the best before I started criticizing him.

Fuckers like you have been whining since inauguration day and before.

President Trump: Well, your show. I love your show. I call it Deface the Nation.

lol

is it any wonder we love this guy?

Just as I thought, you cannot defend it.

My brother defended it for me in an earlier post. My position is the same as his.

I gave Barack Obama at least 2 years hoping for the best before I started criticizing him.

I guess my memory is failing pretty badly because I don't recall much if any evidence of that expressed on this board.

Fuckers like you have been whining since inauguration day and before

So disagreeing with you (which btw I don't always do) makes me a "fucker"?
Christ I've had to listen to OVER EIGHT YEARS of incessant and frequently completely whacked out whining over Obama.
And on it goes, with even you the other day making an outrageous claim that he didn't really want to get Bin Laden.

Shoot I haven't even voted in the Trump approval/disapproval poll yet. Why? Because I tired very hard to give him his 100 days to change my perception about him. But it seems pretty clear at this point the guy is essentially who I thought he was. I hope he will yet prove me wrong. But at this moment... no.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yes, please, enlighten us with a piece of your knowledge, your wisdom. You're so intelligent and wise while we are so ignorant and dumb

That's it ? I'm disapointed I was hoping for more, for something more imaginative, more secret.
Paid sppeches are just bribes, wow, that's a scoop !

Et Tu, Johan?

That was from William Shakespeare's play Julius Caeasar....But I replaced the name Brutus with Johan
because sometimes I feel that you stab me in the back.
Although Brutus actually stabbed Caesar in the heart. The last finishing blow that killed him.
See Brutus and Caesar were very close. Brutus's mother was actually Servilla was Caesars mistress and long time love. Some even say that Brutus was Caesars son, but that is unlikely as that would make Caesar only a boy of 15 when he fathered him.
Brutus along with his brother in law Cassius paid the price for there deeds some years later when they were defeated by Mark Antony and Caesars nephew and adopted son Octavian, later called Augustus Caeasar, at the battle of Philipi in Macedonia, present day Greece in 42 BC.

In fact Shakespeare coined many phrases which are still part of everyday English speech to this day.
Some examples are:
You've gotta be cruel to be kind
Love is Blind
Seen better days
All the world's a stage
Quality of mercy is not strained
Such stuff as dreams are made
Off with his head
This is the long and tall of it
Brevity is the soul of wit
As good luck would have it
Green eyed jealousy
Please do not stand on ceramony
The Queens English
Its Greek to me
Infinite variety
Wild goose chase
You can't have too much of a good thing
Forever and a day
Good riddence
Fair play
Pure as the driven snow
High time
Lie low
Where for art thou Romeo

These were all phrases that were first written by old Bill.
Although some people think that perhaps many or all Shakespeare's work was written by someone else.
For example Francis Bacon, an English Nobleman who lived at that time.

More highlights from Trump's last two days:

Invites lunatic president of the Phillipines to visit Washington after having "a very friendly conversation" with him.

Expressed how "honored" he'd be to meet with Kim Jong Un if it would be appropriate to do so.

"People don't ask that question, but why was there the Civil War?" Trump queries.

Yeah, people have only been passionately debating and discussing this topic for 150 years or so. :facepalm: :facepalm:

I seem to recall Lincoln is second only to Jesus Christ as a subject of literature.

Which might remind us that "nobody knows the Bible better than me", according to The Donald :facepalm:

Hey look, I "get" why you guys are happy Clinton isn't the president. But this guy...holy frijoles :rolleyes:

I don't really give a shit about his stream of consciousness musings.

I wouldn't choose the words that he uses. "Honored" isn't exactly the word that comes to mind when I think of Kim Jong Un.

I don't know how much clearer I can be about Trump. I wanted Ted Cruz, a smart guy that articulates his thoughts well.

He also had zero chance of winning Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Michigan so in hindsight I am glad he wasn't the nominee.

Americans like Nickleback, Katy Perry, Ramen Noodles, country music , Ellen Degeneres' Show and traffic comes to a crawl when somebody barely scrapes another car on the freeway.

Don't go getting all uppity with our presidents.

And yes, Hillary is sitting at home, so I'm good.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Very little, actually nothing is know about Shakespeares life between 1585 and 1592, when he was about 25 to 32 years of age.

georges

Staff member
Obama Notrauma did two terms and what was the result? Shit and giggles, alongside ghettoization of America in important towns.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
When I read some of Shakespeares stories in high school, I felt that they were boring and overly melodramatic.

Shakespeare was a woman, or his stories were written by a female ghostwriter.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/shakespeares-works-written-by-jewish-woman-book-claims/

I'm not a big fan either. Most of it makes for ok plays (especially if you lived in Elizabethan England in 1600), but reading no thanks.
He could put words together like a madman I'll give him that.
Plus a lot of what he (or whover) wrote was Tudor propaganda to a certain level depending on the subject. I don't like people messing with history.
He was also quite the crooner it seems