• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Banquet vs Swanson TV Dinners

Whitch are more better

• Banquet

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Swanson

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
That's kid stuff. You gotta get the big ass 2lb On-cor family pack! Hmmm... Charbroiled Beef patties in Onion Gravy

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Banquet never cooks properly. They must have been made for a specific microwave or something.
Ya shouldn't be eating T.V. dinner! They make you fat.

I don't know about food taste or quality - can't really recall. Maybe they're BOTH shitty? But I voted for Swanson just out of sentimental nostalgia. Is Stouffer's national? I don't know if they make "TV dinners" exactly, but I always liked their chili con carne and lasagne; thought they were excellent for being frozen entrees.

But I'm gonna give some rep to newbie Fuckin' Todd for the great thread/poll idea, and for his fuckin' username, which made me laugh.

Swanson invented the things and I think they are usually fairly superior to most of the banquet versions.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Kid Cuisine :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHHAA, I used to LOVE those when I was a kid.

On a serious note...don't buy Banquet. Their frozen dinners are garbage. They're like a dollar each, so that should tell you something about the quality of food that you're eating.

Swanson's isn't a bad company though. They're reputable and have pretty decent quality foods and ingredients that they use.

Is Stouffer's national? I don't know if they make "TV dinners" exactly, but I always liked their chili con carne and lasagne; thought they were excellent for being frozen entrees.

I know they're national, but I'm not sure if you can find them everywhere. Does that contradict itself? I think it does. :dunno: I just know that they're not a small, local market type of business.

Anyway, Stouffer's is pretty solid. For a frozen dinner, their lasagna is pretty decent. They also have some other good "meals". Plus, you can't really fuck with their French bread pizzas.

For those who care, this is a pretty interesting customer review of Stouffer's frozen dinners...

http://heateatreview.com/category/brand/stouffers/

It's pretty good. They have pictures of the actual meals themselves, after they've been cooked.

(Look how badly they burned their Margherita Flatbread on page 4 :rofl:)

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
I go for the huge Glutton Man meals. If I'm going to eat shit, I'm eating a bunch of it.

Anyway, Stouffer's is pretty solid. For a frozen dinner, their lasagna is pretty decent. They also have some other good "meals". Plus, you can't really fuck with their French bread pizzas.

Oh hell yeah!!! I forgot all about their French bread pizzas - I haven't indulged in one of those in YEARS. I know what's going on my next groc. list!

:hatsoff:

I tried both, Swanson by far. Taste differ from night to day.

I don't even want to think what kind of mystery meat Baquet uses. . .:eek: