• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Baltimore

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Shoulda been named Detroit Jr. Embarrassing. If you burn your own house down you are not worth the investment to rebuild. Get your worthless, shiftless ass out there with the hammer and nails yourself.

Shoulda been named Detroit Jr. Embarrassing. If you burn your own house down you are not worth the investment to rebuild.

In Finland you go to jail if you burn your own home.

It is always arson.

It is great that Baltimore is more liberal place.

Nimetön.png

Demonstrators are to be treated with dignity and respect.
Rioters are to be rounded up or if they resist shot.
There is no place or excuse for burning and looting.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Governor Hogan is going to deploy National Guard. Maybe we'll see the mass murder Will has been hoping for.

The intent of this thread is not to be constructive. It's just so easy to make fun of Baltimore. Give that city a kick and I promise you'll feel better. Everyone involved should be ashamed. Looked like the cops and black kids were playing dodge-ball with cinder blocks and bricks. If you can't change it laugh at it.

Ace Boobtoucher

vf1V4qh.gif

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Ace Boobtoucher

Three people shot tonight. It just gets funnier. (sarcasm)

That's all you took from my comment? :facepalm:

:tongue:

I'm 3/4 necro'd right now practically feeling like I should have a needle in my arm and don't have the patience, focus, or consciousness to be reading any article from the dad-gum Atlantic. I'm about to eat some meatloaf and watch Monday Night RAW.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Once again you are the voice of reason and the moral compass of the board.

This is where the kidding has to end since everyone knows that I have been given that designation....pretty much by general acclaim. Johnny is just a poser and you know it. :rolleyes: