• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bailey Kline - AKA: Bailie Kline, Bailie Stone

Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Bailey Kline

Well sign me up. I saw her on ladirect, she's listed as SWALLOWS as well. She's been there for a bit now, hopefully she looks just as good now in her scenes.

If she performs well, this could be good times. :D

I keep checking here twice a day now haha. Have to love those round style fake tits. Reminds me of Kenzie Marie's set. The fact she's got a smoking fit body and stunning face = bonus.

18 days now with LAdirect, other forums people are anxiously waiting too.

Hmmm, are they (LA Direct) just fucking with us? It would be a rather big step from almost only tease, to "group", "b/g", "anal", and what have you. But then again, it has been done before. And also, the pictures on ladirect seems to be new. At least, I have never seen them before.
I don't know, but I really miss her, so I'm hoping it's for real.

Hmm yeah. The direct links works but it's not accessible via the main page, Are they taunting us? :D Those fake tits are fricking amazing, got to see her in a b/g scene. :p

I think someone mentioned she recently just came to LA? If that's true then it shouldn't be too much longer if she didn't "bail". 20 days is a long time though... usually you'll see something within 1-2 of a listing there.

Here's to hoping, because I got a feeling she's going to be an absolute steamer like Kenzie Marie was.

I think someone mentioned she recently just came to LA? If that's true then it shouldn't be too much longer if she didn't "bail". 20 days is a long time though... usually you'll see something within 1-2 of a listing there.

Yeah, I mentioned that as an observation from her personal facebook page. She announced 'signing with penthouse' and that she was headed to LA on the 14th... no updates since then other than the 'shock' factor from her friends back home in Houston. Kinda funny actually.

27 days now, I think the hope is lost. :( Her direct link still works, and teases us with that body and perfect tits. At this point I'd be glad to just see 1 scene so I know what we were missing out on. -.-

Anyone got any news? The forums at NA and Brazzers have dried up on her.