• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Backlash After Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike Ad

Triggered. OMG Kaepernick is the new game of Nike. This is the worst thing ever! It's the end of the world! SMH. Instead of cutting up your Nike socks and setting your Nike shoes on fire you instead donate them to the needy you fucking morons

IMG_3576.jpg

Those poor Nike factory workers. He should take a knee for them when they ask for a break.

Because welfare state cares about Nike and other "fresh" sports brands. Now if really wanted to piss off the casual working man have this unemployed NFL player sponsor work boot brands.

:rofl2:

Attachments

• 40650922_241438846565521_4510474645945712640_n.jpg
    40650922_241438846565521_4510474645945712640_n.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 83
eOPfYoKJ_o.jpg

how'd you like to have that guy advocating for you?

If he were "one of the best quarterbacks in the league" he'd have a job. Defenses had him figured out. He came out of Nevada as a dual-threat QB, and that usually doesn't translate well in the NFL (see Tebow and sadly, Mariota).

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Not really, BC. I'm a Roman Catholic because of my belief in God, not in the imperfect church created by and run by man. I'm never going to purchase another Nike product and I'm never donating time, effort or money to my diocese until the scandal is sufficiently addressed and the guilty are punished.

Colin Kaepernick has based his entire career as a muckraker on a fucking lie.

Who buys NIKE gears ? Young and Millenials
Politically speaking, where are Millenials and Youngs ? On the Left

Nike is a huge coorporations and the US is crucial market for them so if they choosed to side on Kaepernick's side, it's for business reasons, not political reasons. Nike's accountants have determined that supporting Kaepernick would earn the money, much more than the backlash would cost them. They've determined that Liberals have won the culture war.
Nike's an important advertiser, they control the real money so when they say that Kaepernick is their guy, the NFL will bow its head. Kaepernick is gonna be back in the NFL