• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ava Devine, Gianna Michaels or Sara Jay

hi everybody, i am sure all of you heard about these ladies, i think somehow they have something smilar, but i just want to know which is better, gianna never goes anal but she has natural tits, the other two ladies are little bit extreme,

anyway here are their websites if you have not seen them,

Gianna Michaels
Ava Devine
Sara Jay

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I like Ava Devine. She seems like a nice girl. Even if her pussy also doubles as a bomb shelter with 200+ persons occupancy.

Not that this is a ground-breaking topic or anything, but it ~does~ cry out for a poll.

J. Friday

Banned
do you want opinions on their sites or the girls?

if you want opinions on sites then take sara jay's, if you want girls then gianna might be cool for you since her first anal scene is coming out later this month.

Each one of them has my highest admiration.Ava Devine,in my opinion, wins because of her constant swearing and use of the godamnfucking dirtiest language while fucking and sucking on screen. A huge turn on for me.

i´ll pick ava

Well Sara is constantly updating her site so if you're looking to get your money's worth her site fits the bill. Plus shes STACKED. Oh what i would give for one night....

I really like all three of the ladies listed, but Ava I have been a long time fan of. She is a freak in every sense of the word and I don't think I have seen a single performance of her's that she wasn't anything but tame.

Spleen

Banned?
Ava is one of my favourite performers, Sara has a great body and fucks like a star, I always check out her videos, but is kinda odd looking at the same time.

And many know my opinion of Gianna so I won't bother saying anything...

Augustus Gloop!