• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attention Game Developer and Programers! (Partnership inside)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i'm casually seeking a game developer/programmer(s) who would be interested in partnering up or investing their time into a game of which i may be purchasing.

the game is functioning online for PC currently and its fully operational. the code will be purchased as a whole along with all the rights. there is also a funtioning .com website fully designed.

this individual or team of individuals should be looking to invest their time into a project which, in my opinion, has major potential financially. its a very simple game but addictive and i have been part of it for over 12 years. there is no other game like it out there and with that has its own corner of the market waiting. the current owner has not been involved in it for years, has no time, and has never marketed it whatsoever.

my vision is to port the game to mobile systems. smart phones, tablets, that sort of thing.

if interested please PM me and tell me your thoughts on porting this game to mobile systems.

note: this is not a payroll position. this is a partnership. a portion of the profits will be yours based on its success. serious inquiries please.

I am a casual windows programmer. Not too sure about the mobile platform :/ But the deal sounds good! :)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I am a casual windows programmer. Not too sure about the mobile platform :/ But the deal sounds good! :)

it sounds a little sales catchy, but its a serious thing. im looking for anyone who knows about porting the game to mobile. the game is working, its fun as shit, and im gonna handle the ownership and marketing. just need the dev skills.