• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Athletes you just can't stand

Maurice Green

Barry Ferguson
Steven Pressely
David Beckham
Tiger Woods

There are a lot more but these are the main one's. All fro the same reason - they aren't anywhere near as good as they are made out to be. In Woods case at least he once was.

Ronaldo
Michael Schumacher (now I find myself cheering for him but I still hate him for being the best for all those years)

The Whole if the Chelsea FC Squad (especially those who recently joined saying "its not for the money, Chelsea is the best team" that is BULLSHIT!!)
Amir Khan (Fuckin Pussy!!)
Michael Schumacher
David Beckham

Schomacher I forgot about him - he is a twat of the highest order.
Also Matt Skelton and Danny Williams.
However worse still is Audley Harrison.

Any golfer who calls themself an athlete
TO
Allan Iverson

member006

Closed Account
I have always disliked Joe Theismann, he is even more arrogant and cocky in real life then on TV. Before you ask, yes I have met him and knew him somewhat (aquantiance) a few years back. Upon telling my parents I had been introduced and that I was surprised at his demur. My mom told a story that shocked me, after hearing my mom talk of how he went after that model while still married and made his wife look stupid in the public eye, hurting and embarrassing her. That really clinched it.

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein.

Joe Theisman

Lance Armstrong ===> YOU are the asshole
Michael Schumacher
Fabien Barthez