• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ass in tights/jeans

this one is YouTube, and it really doesn't matter what format it's in (preferably streaming) so long as it's LONGER than 30 seconds, anything over a minute would be great, but is rare to come across.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYROYmw_kSs&feature=related

basically, a girl with a great ass strutting/walking in jeans. candid is also preferred, but only if the quality is clear and not all shaky or choppy. preferably tights/spandex/yoga pants or snug jeans, for the best. the above vid is actually a pretty good example all around, from 0:50-1:30 just constantly focused on the ass, and some switching for the rest of the vid's beginning

thanks in advance!

I checked it out but apparently can't watch it unless I have an account, so I registered and it's been 20min their activation e-mail still hasn't arrived. I'll wait some more because it does seem promising .. thanks for the link though

NashBridges

Booty Lover
I checked it out but apparently can't watch it unless I have an account, so I registered and it's been 20min their activation e-mail still hasn't arrived. I'll wait some more because it does seem promising .. thanks for the link though

Hope you can see it now...
Here is a gif
Made%20In%20Colombia_Beauty.0.00-new.gif

haha yeah thanks! it took them 2 days for the registration email to go through but I did get to watch it, great link, I appreciate it!