• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask Sabrina Deep, Get your Answer, Rate It

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Yep! Another Q&A personal thread.
I've always felt that many of you won't believe/agree-with much of what adult performers say.

Ask anything, and then rate my answer with FAN or NOT-A-FAN and let's see where the discussion leads. Of course for those who play NOT-A-FAN to an answer i might bring evidence to sustain my reasons and try to change their judgement.

Come on, shoot your questions! :eek:

Indiana Jones, or Back to the Future?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Let's see what is the funniest, weirdest, and most "ah hell no" moments of your World Bukkake Tour?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
What's your take on the signing of The Treaty of Ghent?

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Let's see what is the funniest, weirdest, and most "ah hell no" moments of your World Bukkake Tour?

These sound like 3 questions?
Anyway, the funniest is not just one..it's any time i have fun - almost always = i come; the weirdest i remember is when a very hung black guy tried to fuck me since the afternoon but he was so hung that he could get fully hard and yet he pretended to fuck me still in the evening afetr hours that we were trying; "hell no" moment happened and it keeps happening from time to time: if you are not hard enough stop dreaming to shove it up my ass...it's not gonna work...and no, it's not my fault ;)