• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Ever wanted to know whats going on with FreeOnes?
Why is Roald a flaming faggot?
Why wont we do A to B at the bottom of C?

You can ask us literally anything, just head on over to our tumblr www.FreeOnes.tumblr.com/ask and post your questions!

We promise that we will answer what we can. And probably some things that we cant...

And who knows, if you´re lucky Petra may post some pictures there.

Or you can just keep up to date with what reviews we´ve done lately on www.FreeOnes.tumblr.com, its all up to you!

tumblr.jpg

Last edited:

Deepcover

Closed Account
A year ago maleone2 penalized me twice last year because my signature box was over the measuring limits. Now that my penalize infraction rep points is now long gone past, why is it still there with the rest of my rep points? Can't you mods just get rid of that infraction box?????

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bullshit. Petra will never post any of those penis pictures sent to her. She is saving them for that coffee table book she is looking to publish.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
A year ago maleone2 penalized me twice last year because my signature box was over the measuring limits. Now that my penalize infraction rep points is now long gone past, why is it still there with the rest of my rep points? Can't you mods just get rid of that infraction box?????

The fact that Maleonetwo was a Mod around here, says enough about this place.....:facepalm:

If there was such a law as "e-female harassing", this dude would be doing 250 consecutive life terms.

jod0565

Member, you member...
So, this thread couldn't be the place to Ask FreeOnes Anything, huh?

Oh, that's a question. Sorry.

Lol thread fail Anders ;)