• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Asian Ladies, What Are The Most Obvious Signs A White Fella Has The Yellow Fever?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I know I'm obvious. I have more of a "Poke Her Face" than a "Poker Face". I start sweating and my eyes bulge. Poor girl doesn't know if I wanna throw her on the bed or on the grill. This thing has taken over my very existence.

ManiacJoeSpinell.jpg

I think it's because women simply like bigger dicks in general. Once you go Black you always go back! hahaha :D

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Well you're more likely to have a steady relationship with Thai, Vietnamese or Filipina women than Chinese and Japanese or even Korean.
Now I'm talking about mainland women, NOT Americanized Asian women, there is a real difference.

Chinese and Japanese culture have a lot of strict, for lack of a better word, protocols when dating and especially in public. It's even worse for Japanese women, it can be like a dance almost. Korean women can be very un-trusting of American men.
Thai, Viet and Pinas are far more liberal. You really need to evaluate which culture you're truly interested in then tackle it.

Well you're more likely to have a steady relationship with Thai, Vietnamese or Filipina women than Chinese and Japanese or even Korean.
Now I'm talking about mainland women, NOT Americanized Asian women, there is a real difference.

Chinese and Japanese culture have a lot of strict, for lack of a better word, protocols when dating and especially in public. It's even worse for Japanese women, it can be like a dance almost. Korean women can be very un-trusting of American men.
Thai, Viet and Pinas are far more liberal. You really need to evaluate which culture you're truly interested in then tackle it.

I mainly chase after the Filipinas. They tend to be super nice and smiley.

Yellow fever presents in most cases with fever, nausea, and pain, and it normally subsides after several days. In some patients, a toxic phase follows, in which liver damage with jaundice (inspiring the name of the disease) can occur and lead to death. don't get bit.

Yellow fever presents in most cases with fever, nausea, and pain, and it normally subsides after several days. In some patients, a toxic phase follows, in which liver damage with jaundice (inspiring the name of the disease) can occur and lead to death. don't get bit.

Thank God for working girls. My appetite is so strong for soft yellow flesh that I need a few occasionally to keep from making excessive night raids into Koreatown.

My answer to everything: billions of dollars.

I guess the answer for each one of us is whatever we don't have.

Right, Zdenka? :tongue:

If one has a small cock, billions won't change anything. They still got a small cock :D