• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ASAP HELP! How do I bang an christian American girl?

Ok, I'm from Europe, and no-one's really christian here. I'm hanging out with this chick from the US who is a christian (goes to church). Yet, she gets drunk a lot, so I guess she ain't THAT preppy. Do these kind of girls tend to put out, or are they too christian for that stuff?

Haha, I know tis sounds weird, but the fact that she says she's a christian makes me unsure of how to act. But I really wanna bang her.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Tell her Jesus sent you to cleanse her soul with the "baptismal fluid" that comes from your penor once stimulated. Tell her its vital to start the cleansing from the inside out, as its the only true way to make it into heaven.

If she's stupid, then she'll fall for it. If she's intelligent, then this thread was a waste because it'll be no time before she can see right through you and see that you just want in her pants. :p

Haha, why wouldn't I wanna get in her pants? She should know.

What I'm wondering if is girls like this engage in pre-marital or not.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Just go about doing what you do to attempt "bang" any other girl.

Stab her with a cross. And then fuck her with it. After that, she'll want to have sex with you. I live in the America and this is how I bang hot American christian girls.

You got all kinds of great advice here Petterka.....you'll be balls deep in no time!!! :thumbsup:

Oh and tell her she fucks better than her sister does...American women like to hear that! :hatsoff:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Do what Martin Luther did during the Reformation or whatever it is called..just nail her up against a wooden door.

Just where in Europe do you live anyhow? I would tend to think there are only a handful of areas there that have very little amounts of Christians.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
It must be tough being a virgin. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll happen eventually...

Rohypnol.

Take along with you some trash bags, a hammer and a hack saw just in case she wakes up mid-way through.

Always be prepared as they say.

i saw this in a movie, so it has to work, tell her you think you're gay and have never been attracted to a women until her so she needs to have sex with you to cure your gayness

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Tell her you would have more respect for the U.S. if the people embraced jesus more - and that it has been going in the wrong direction since Reagan left office.

In other words, lie.

What a stupid thread.