• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ariel Castro found hanged in his jail cell.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why would someone who took a plea deal to avoid the death penalty kill himself?

I believe he was murdered.

Time to say what I truly feel. This sick fuck is going to burn in hell for what he did to those girls. I hope the devil fucks up up his ass for all time as payback. The world is better without him.

Fucking coward.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
He would have NEVER made it into the general population. If he would have gotten killed in prison, it would have had to be done with the help of the guards....which isn't an impossible thing, but in this case would draw to much attention.

I would bet my last dollar, this was his plan right from the start. The girls wanted him to suffer for life in prison, they expressed that adamantly, and thought death was to good for him. The police found a suicide note from years ago, when they searched the crime scene. This was his final "fuck you" to the people of Cleveland, but more importantly, to the girls he felt were his.

Personally, I'm glad. Three hots, and a cot for the rest of this scumbags life, would be coming out of my tax dollars.

:1orglaugh Careful, now. You wouldn't want Will's internet lawyers to turn their wrath on YOU, would you?

I think we need Blue Countach's advice here: Would his lawyers actually able to do anything to me? Or would there be, like, jurisdictional issues since they're all the way over there in the Land of Make Believe..? Can they extradite from there?

:confused:

Cowards way out, he should have suffered the rest of his sick life behind bars for what he did, this is not justice.

BOOO.........he should have been tortured first

Fuck that fucking sick piece of fucking dog shit. He's lower than dog shit. Jesus ive read about some sick fucks in my day but this monster piece of scum shit takes the cake.

Its such a shame that those girls had to go through so many years of suffering and he cowardly kills himself in a few months. Life can be so unfair but it does go on, and hopefully the girls heal over time.

Well what else could we have expected? The idea was to have him imprisoned for years in a situation where the constant threat of sexual abuse loomed over his head... What kind of monster could possibly put another human being in that sort of circumstance and expect them to endure?