• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you proud of your "Generation"?

Deepcover

Closed Account
Millennials or Generation Y

Not sure if i'm proud of my generation. Im usually critical and cynical on just about almost everything.

Generation X. For the most part, but we certainly aren't the greatest....that would go to the generation that served in WW2. I'll say this, we're a lot better then some of the disrespectful people coming up now.
From a european perspective, I think those who served in WW1 were the greatest.
WWI battles weren't battles. They were slaughtery, massacres. And when they weren't crawling in the mud, the shells, and the the blood, the boys had to live in mud threnches, awaken in the middle of the night by the terrible noise of artillery bbombing that lasted for hours, even sometimes for days.

Just think about it : on the very first day of the Battle of the Somme (1916), the British suffered 19,240 dead, 35,493 wounded, 2,152 missing and 585 prisoners for a total loss of 57,470. The battle lasted for 10 weeks and more that 200,000 british were killed..

Some good and some bad with every generation. Irrelevant question.

Actually, it is relevant.

You see, I didn't ask: "Did your generation have some good and bad moments?"

What I asked was: "Are you proud of your Generation?" Which required a Yes, or No answer. My question had absolutely nothing to do with the good or the bad moments.

:)

I actually stand corrected, I sorta went off in a different direction there. Then I am gonna hold off and say too early to judge. I am from Generation Y and I don't think it's enough of a time frame yet to make a call on it.

I actually stand corrected, I sorta went off in a different direction there. Then I am gonna hold off and say too early to judge. I am from Generation Y and I don't think it's enough of a time frame yet to make a call on it.

No worries. :thumbsup:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
People try to put us down ([I'm] talkin' 'bout my generation)
Because we get around

That's all I have to say about that.

Things they do look awful cold....hope I die before I get old.