• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are You in the LA Area? I'm Coming to Suck Your Dick!

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
As many of you probably know, i have the bad habit of fucking my fans, when i can, and when i travel for work it is always a good excuse to meet some of you.
Usually i do this with my Twitter fans, but this time i wanna give it a go also on Freeones to see spice it up a bit :D

I'm coming to Los Angeles for work early May. Now, if you live in the area you better know that i wanna blow your dick!
Since i won't have time for gangbangs and stuff, it will be a good old deep-throat and wetty blowjob to completion.

If you live/are in the area, on Saturday May 12 in the afternoon i will meet you and suck your cock.

Now, how to be that one? You better have lots of pals on Freeones because Freeones members will pick the one.

If you live in or near Los Angeles or if you know 100% sure that you can be there on May 12 and host me in your house or car, post it here by April 16.
I will collect your applications and between April 16 and April 20 i will start a new thread with a 3 days poll where Freeones members can vote to pick the one who will get the
blowjob.
You can start to campaign for votes already in this thread if you like: no rules! Bribe them, post your cock pics, maybe your wife pics will get you more votes, whatever you want ;)

Oh...and very much need to say: the chosen one will be required to test for HIV and STDs on May 10 (no worries, i will take care of instructions and help about it).

Ready to apply? I'm getting ready to suck your dick!

swallow_cum_hung1.gif

Attachments

• swallow_cum_hung1.jpg
    swallow_cum_hung1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 531

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I'm using my position as resident boss of Freeones to take the prize. Freeones is now part of payones and your payments will fund my trip to Sabrina's throat.
:D

That's a hell of a competition prize! How much of your time does the contestant get and what does the afternoon entail, other than the obvious?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Am I the only one who finds it a little disconcerting that she's going to blowjob some random guy?

This is in no way a bitchy, jealous post because I live in the fucking Midwest. :mad:

damn why does new jersey have to be do far away from LA

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
That's a hell of a competition prize! How much of your time does the contestant get and what does the afternoon entail, other than the obvious?

A drink, an icecream, just a couple of jokes? Winner will be also more than welcome to accompany me for the rest of the evening, like dinnner and after dinner.
Don't worry, i'm fun, simple and laid back...you won't be dealing with a bitchy spoiled brat :)

Guys, make sure if you wanna participate to say so...i don't know from your profile if you are in LA or nearby or not...so far for what i'm concerned none of you above have applied yet. SPEAK OOOOUUUT!

DR. B

Closed Account
omg, sabrina, I don't even live near LA, but you have my vote for sure for miss freeones. Nice little gimmick you got there.

getsmiley.php

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Well... damn. That's what I get for living in a place 99% of the world can't find on a map.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick