• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you happy/satisfied with your sex/sexual life?

sex life

• fuck yeah! it's amazing! it couldn't be better! she-is/they-are awesome!

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • yep. it's nice, but i think there's room for improvement

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • let's say that it is average. i mean, is not great, but is not bad either

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • nope. i want it more often and with more features

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • fuck no! it sucks! i'm damn bored with it! she-is/they-are terrible in bed!

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
i must admit i'm not... isn't as often as i would like, and she doesn't do what i want her to do.
:(

related thread (about sex life with your partner only, this one is about your sex life in general and besides it has a poll):
http://board.freeones.com/search.php?searchid=34117615

jasonk282

Banned
Been married for 3 years and with the girla total of 10 we have a baby at homw what do you think.

Spleen

Banned?
Well, I put the first option, because up till recently I've had awesome sex with my girlfriend. But we broke up a few weeks ago, so right now I'd fuck anything.

iv6789

Closed Account
I'd say pretty satisfied. I'd like to have it a little more often and maybe try a few new things, but all in all, it's generally pretty hot sex.

I just really want to try anal sex, but I think she's worried it'll hurt too much. But she does like a little ass play here and there, so she knows it can feel good.

redpaint

Closed Account
i'm getting nothing at all and for some reason i'm actually happy about it.....but if i don't get laid soon i shall go a little postal.

^^um, maybe edit?

married with kids. never been better. people talk about how it is a scary/bad idea to be with one person for the rest of your life - i say that's just the wrong perspective. i've been with someone now for long enough that she knows what i love, what drives me crazy. long term is great, because sex gets better and better.

plus, she can read my mood. when i'm in for a quickie and then a snooze, she's up for it, and she gets the job done (as do i), and we snooze. what more could anyone ask for? i mean, i've tried to incorporate bacon into the equation, but the awesomeness couldn't be contained.

^^um, maybe edit?

married with kids. never been better. people talk about how it is a scary/bad idea to be with one person for the rest of your life - i say that's just the wrong perspective. i've been with someone now for long enough that she knows what i love, what drives me crazy. long term is great, because sex gets better and better.

plus, she can read my mood. when i'm in for a quickie and then a snooze, she's up for it, and she gets the job done (as do i), and we snooze. what more could anyone ask for? i mean, i've tried to incorporate bacon into the equation, but the awesomeness couldn't be contained.

Sounds perfect! Congrats!

☼LEGIT☼
I'm not really either. I don't really mind sometimes that I am 20 and still a virgin, but other times I do. I just don't worry about it that much though since it's not that important in reality.

^
In that case the answer is to EJECT from that bed and find a hotter GF. Yikes :eek: that chick in that photo is....:sleep: