• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are You Going To McDonald's Less These Days?

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I certainly am. When you raise prices and allow your employees to be rude to the customers customers examine other options. I hope they put as much automation and robotic stuffs in McDonald's restaurants and ship all the scumbag employees away. It's people that are the problem and they can be replaced. My conscience is clean based upon my past experiences. I tried to be nice.

Reactions: sj1
I try and avoid their food.. If I'm really jonesing for a burger, I'll hit Five Guys. If I am in the mood for a burger, and I'm "in the area anyway," I'll one of two Wendy's nearby.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I go to In ‘n’ Out Burger. Good burgers. Good prices. Polite service.

My local burger spot is Big Tomy’s where I get my Charbroiled Double Chili Cheeseburger. Great burgers and nice fellas working there.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It's my first choice for a fish sandwich, but that's about it. Although when they started doing the 1/4 pounders fresh when ordered, they were better, but not a go to. If I do avoid it, it's because they are getting out of line with price increases. 2 large fries was over $7.50. And a 1/4 pounder was about $7 bucks. You used to be able to feed 3 people for a $20.

I'll go if I see a cool toy in the Happy meal. Last time they had those Sonic figures from the recent movie. They used to have transformers ones whenever a new movie came out. It's a nice burst of nostalgia, and you can get a wrap & side & drink to go with it! BK sometimes has good ones too.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
They're rude, and the customers are rude too. Everyone's fucking rude. @Boris Karloff Lee Lucas is right, In-N-Out, they're actually polite and the foods better.

DrakeM

Elvis is with us
I will eat there for convenience, but not for taste. Most other places make better tasting stuff but McDonald's is everywhere. Price doesn't come into it - I'll pay a bit more for something that tastes better.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I am going the same - which means never.

I echo this:
Boris I am so old I can remember when McDonalds tasted good. Haven't had one in decades.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I remember when you could get a bag full of double cheeseburgers and a large coke for less than $20. I'm not even sure how much the doubles are anymore, I looked online and prices were all over the place, from $1.69 to $3.29. so I called one of my locals and they said a double cheeseburger is $2.69. Just whoa, fuck that. smdh

Mr. Daystar

I was there a couple of weeks ago. @ large fries were over $7.50, and a double 1/4 pounder was over $7.00, my wife had a chicken sandwich, so it's know about $10 per person,

I can get a delicious char-broiled cheeseburger deluxe meal at my local diner for 10 bucks. That includes a generous portion of fries AND it comes with lettuce, tomato, a pickle and coleslaw on the side. Add a soft drink for another 2.50. Plus, I'm in a MUCH nicer atmosphere with a friendly staff who know me (including the cute waitress with the great ass).

Mr. Daystar

Sometimes Mom & Pop shops are the best. Especially when it comes to pizza.

georges

Staff member
I go there occasionnally when I don't have the time to take my breakfast

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I haven't been to one recently. In the spring of 2017, I got a chocolate shake, a chicken sandwich and large fries. The shake was good. The fries were alright. The chicken sandwich was not very good.

Last edited:
I can get a delicious char-broiled cheeseburger deluxe meal at my local diner for 10 bucks. That includes a generous portion of fries AND it comes with lettuce, tomato, a pickle and coleslaw on the side. Add a soft drink for another 2.50. Plus, I'm in a MUCH nicer atmosphere with a friendly staff who know me (including the cute waitress with the great ass).
That sounds much better to me, though I'd switch the soft drink for a sparkling water

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I haven't gone back to McDonald's since the Friday Filet O'Fish Furious Fiasco which has been over a month ago.

No money for you, McDonald's. Eat shit. I've been giving my business to In 'n' Out Burger instead. Better burgers. Better prices. Better service.

ykXTxq1wLAEeoZM-6aC8Ph0PbLTvbOXyDwJOr9aEPc4.jpg