• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you a vegetarian?

Are you a vegan?

• Yes

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 89.9%

• Total voters

member20672

Closed Account
If i ever choose vegetables over meat, i'll give every one in this forum permission to kick me in the nuts. no disrespect to any vegetarians.

americanharley said:
If i ever choose vegetables over meat, i'll give every one in this forum permission to kick me in the nuts. no disrespect to any vegetarians.
:rofl:

McRocket

Banned
BNF said:
Meat = protein, not a vegetarian!

The best source of protein is Whey..and that ain't meat.

I can't eat Whey, so I eat Soy Protein Isolate. Again, no meat. ANd tons of protein. Way (pardon the pun) more then anyone who doesn't lift heavy weights is going to need.

But meat can be awfully tasty.

Does eating pussy count? LOL! ;) :D

I AM largely vegetarian, to answer the question. I just honestly don't eat that much meat. It's not by choice, particularly, but when I was in 10th grade I was vegetarian for about a year. I never noticed any particular benefits to it (vegetarian diet), so I stopped when I started weight training. As to why I don't eat much meat today, well, I eat lots of soups, salads, and pasta without meat in the sauces... I LOVE the taste of meat, when properly cooked in a nice dish or even just a steak, chicken wing, a ham, or a hamburger, etc., but I just don't eat that much of that stuff.

One exception: veal. I don't condone how veal cows are "raised" and treated. I refuse to it veal on principle. It's not because they're baby cows. It's that NO animal should be refused the ability to move like that (I even have problems with how some chicken farms are run....those chickens are STUFFED into the cages). I've had veal, and it was tasty, but I only ate it once and that was before I learned about what veal was and how the animals are treated. :(

To each his/her own, though. Whatever works for you and whatever makes you feel conscionably good and/or physically healthy. :hatsoff:

Last edited:

McRocket

Banned
I agree with you about veal. 100%. Disgusting. Tasty, but disgusting.
But I also believe that if one is not prepared to prepare it oneself; then one shouldn't eat it.

And I am not prepared to slaughter a cow or a chicken.

Having typed that. I am also a weak bastard. So I cave and head for Wendy's once in awhile.

Man, I am pathetic :)

I just noticed something about this thread. The thread is about vegetarianism, but the poll asked if people are vegan. Big difference... :hatsoff:

McRocket

Banned
Nightfly said:
I just noticed something about this thread. The thread is about vegetarianism, but the poll asked if people are vegan. Big difference... :hatsoff:

Excellent point. You are good at noticing subtleties.

Actually, I am a vegan. No meat and no dairy (when I don't cheat).

But I do wear leather though.

It's actually a complicated thing to some people. Some people only consider animals with feet or legs as meat, while others think that any creature which has eyes is meat. It's the old "feet or fins" topic.

Yes, I'm a vetgetarian. Not vegan though.

McRocket

Banned
Well, I am off to Subway (that's a chain of submarine sandwich shops).

And I am going to have.....a Veggie Delight. But it will have mayo, so I am a vegetarian tonight; not a vegan.

Thanks for making me think about delicious foods guys. There goes my diet for tonight. :)

It is hard enough regulating stuff that goes into my body and coming out balanced now without having to eliminate anything. So no I am not a vegetarian.
mcrocket said:
The best source of protein is Whey..and that ain't meat.

I can't eat Whey, so I eat Soy Protein Isolate. Again, no meat. ANd tons of protein. Way (pardon the pun) more then anyone who doesn't lift heavy weights is going to need.

But meat can be awfully tasty.

Whey protein isn't cheap, it absorbs into the body too fast to use exclusively(at least for me), and its taste, while it has gotten better over the years, isn't exactly spectacular. For a long time I also think it had fat in it also.

Meat lover through and through!!!

Just knock of its horns, hoof's, tail and wipe its arse.... Throw it on the grill wait 1minute, turn and wait again....

Then put it on my plate!!!

I like a bit of blood!!! :yesyes:

O.k., then...Crocodile Dundee!!! Does that mean that you eat grilled testicles (see your post)? :eek: lmao :D ;) :1orglaugh

jdb67 said:
Meat lover through and through!!!

Just knock of its horns, hoof's, tail and wipe its arse.... Throw it on the grill wait 1minute, turn and wait again....

Then put it on my plate!!!

I like a bit of blood!!! :yesyes: