• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are You a Leg or a Breast Person? Thanksgiving 2015 Thread!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Well, its just about turkey time. What are your plans this year and more importantly, what's on the menu?

Any personal traditions you go for? For me, I always play Donkey Kong Country every year and watch Twilight Zone. Looking forward to it again. And Planes, Trains, and Automobiles must be watched the night before.

table1152.jpg

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I do love the chest.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Gotta have me some Breast ... plenty of delicious White Meat Breast. :yesyes: :drool2: Then no matter how much of a mountain of Mashed Potatoes I get on the 1st shot, I HAVE to get seconds. There's a 100% probability that there'll be Nachos there. I hope one of my sisters makes her famous Pumpkin Cheesecake or whatever the heck it is that's creamy there in the middle.

There'll be the traditional Jelly Beans, Pretzels, Toast, Popcorn ... Uhhh, wait a minute. That's Snoopy's Thanksgiving Day menu. :1orglaugh I may or may not watch that, depending on when it's scheduled and what it's up against.

And it can't be Thanksgiving Day without watching the Dallas Cowboys play. This year it'll be watching them beat the Carolina Panthers. :yesyes: :coolthumb: :partysml:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Just enjoyed my Thanksgiving Dinner and now enjoying my Thanksgiving Diarrhea as I pass this message of good cheer to you all. Home is where the comfortable toilet seat is.

blueduchess

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Had a different kind of Thanksgiving.
Last night I went to visit my family, I left to come back home (3 hours away) this morning, so in all I spent about 6 waking hours with them, and 6 more sleeping.
A dear friend of mine had back surgery yesterday and is having a hard time getting around. I'm being the world's best friend and missing Thanksgiving with my family to help my friend.
Lunch was a sandwich and dinner was frozen pizza. I am hating Facebook right now because everyone has posted their food pics.
Oh well. :spin:

freeones_regina

Administrator
Had a different kind of Thanksgiving.
Last night I went to visit my family, I left to come back home (3 hours away) this morning, so in all I spent about 6 waking hours with them, and 6 more sleeping.
A dear friend of mine had back surgery yesterday and is having a hard time getting around. I'm being the world's best friend and missing Thanksgiving with my family to help my friend.
Lunch was a sandwich and dinner was frozen pizza. I am hating Facebook right now because everyone has posted their food pics.
Oh well. :spin:

Helping out a friend in need while you could have had dinner with family, sounds like a good person to me :)