• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are You A Good Reader?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I know if its something I'm going to like in the first couple sentences. If I'm not into it, it aint happening.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I know if its something I'm going to like in the first couple sentences. If I'm not into it, it aint happening.
In your other thread, I discussed A Clockwork Orange. The 1971 film. Try reading the Anthony Burgess novel of the same name published in 1962. It will take you about forty minutes to an hour and a quarter maybe even two hours to read the first few pages. I guarantee it. That's because it is in a different language. Mainly futuristic English slang and idioms that make up the story. Sort of like George Orwell's wordspeak in 1984. In A Clockwork Orange there is a glossary/appendix at the end of novel. You will need to constantly refer to it when first reading those early pages. But once you get a hang of it, the reading of the novel runs pretty smoothly.

In your other thread, I discussed A Clockwork Orange. The 1971 film. Try reading the Anthony Burgess novel of the same name published in 1962. It will take you about forty minutes to an hour and a quarter maybe even two hours to read the first few pages. I guarantee it. That's because it is in a different language. Mainly futuristic English slang and idioms that make up the story. Sort of like George Orwell's wordspeak in 1984. In A Clockwork Orange there is a glossary/appendix at the end of novel. You will need to constantly refer to it when first reading those early pages. But once you get a hang of it, the reading of the novel runs pretty smoothly.
One of my favorites with the slangs the in out in out and gulliver always cracks me up...

Reading is so boooooooooooring!
The only books that I had where Playboy magazines and I didn't buy them for the articles.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I like John Waters' quote - “If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck 'em.”

Slowhand69

Deep Inside Brandi Love
I don't like to read books either. if you have a sleeping problem, try to read "The African Queen" and your problem is solved :sleep:

P.S. : I had to read this book for school (English) and it is a very boring book.

I don't like to read books either. if you have a sleeping problem, try to read "The African Queen" and your problem is solved :sleep:

P.S. : I had to read this book for school (English) and it is a very boring book.
I don't know that book, but I remember in school they gave us The Mystery of the Yellow Room, I didn't read it they drag us into a cinema before for watching it, damn! what a torture! I never saw a movie that boring! so read it? No WAY IN HELL!