• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are they Fake or Real?

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 466
Jeez .. tough call .. I'd say real .. but they are so symmetrical .. and very beautiful.

If I can stop staring at them (and doing the 'ol five finger shuffle on the 'ol scrotum pole) I'd answer....

O.k, I'm done. <ahem> The official answer of the Breast Master is: They look real (and perfect) to me! :D What a girl!:bowdown: Wonder if she's available as a mail order bride?:lovecoupl

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Man, it can be so hard to tell nowadays. There are some really great surgeons out there. But I dont see any evidence of scarring or anything, so it leads me to believe that they are in fact real.

member006

Closed Account
The way the one on the right hangs makes me think they're real. Strange to find real breasts that look that good.

I agree, there is a difference. The one on our left (her right one) leads me to believe they are fake. Pics 4, 8, 10, and 15. Show a roundness that the other doesn't have, also the nipple is very high I think. Our right (her left) looks much more real, so I think just a tad of a mistake was made during the procedure.

She is very pretty but I do think enhanced. IMHO only of course.

LL:angels:

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I agree, there is a difference. The one on our left (her right one) leads me to believe they are fake. Pics 4, 8, 10, and 15. Show a roundness that the other doesn't have, also the nipple is very high I think. Our right (her left) looks much more real, so I think just a tad of a mistake was made during the procedure.

She is very pretty but I do think enhanced. IMHO only of course.

I was originally thinking the same thing... My 1st intuition was that they were fake, as the roundness was throwing me off. But now Im not so sure.

member006

Closed Account
I was originally thinking the same thing... My 1st intuition was that they were fake, as the roundness was throwing me off. But now Im not so sure.

That's true, it is easily at best a toss up. I just always try look with this in mind. Not all boob jobs are overkill and obvious, some Dr's actually do good jobs. Then I look hard for clues, it looks to me like her bottom was filled to lift more than enlarge, leaving her nips a bit high. I think her breasts were a nice natural good size to start with. That's why I said "enhanced" not enlarged. Again IMHO only of course.

Who cares?!?!?! They're damn nice and I would do her given half a Chance...or even if her bf just went to the corner store to get some cigarettes..

member006

Closed Account
Who cares?!?!?! They're damn nice and I would do her given half a chance...or even if her bf just went to the corner store to get some cigarettes..

I didn't say anyone should "care" its just a discussion. People answering his question.

I can see where you would like her too, as I said she is very cute. You're right, it doesn't matter.

I didn't notice the link to more pics. After looking at those I think they're fake to be honest. It is really hard to say though. I think it looks like a procedure done for the natural look rather than a more obvious fake look like a Devon or a Krystal Steal.