• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are American women nicer than foreign women?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Yes

and no.

- - - Updated - - -

Remind me to have Petra order a larger strap-on.

He's been shot with a nerf gun and slapped in the back of his shiney bald head several times for his disrespect to Americans.

Fucking swede.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Since the U.S. is such a tiny country with an homogenous population, this is such an easy question to answer. :rolleyes:

I just picked up a paper. Walmart has generalizations on sale this weekend: buy 1 get 7 free.

Not sure what the answer is, but you gotta love 'em regardless of where they're from!

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Yes. Foreign women have better ethics, family, work, health values and than most of American woman.
Especially loyalty. I can't even stress that enough. Loyalty, faithfulness, dedication to the person they love...
Divorce rates are significantly lower outside of America as well.

I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, but as of late, I have yet to see that at all especially where I live.
Greedy, self-centered, etc...

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I don't know. I figure any country you go to there will be loads of guys complaining that the women who live somewhere other than their country are nicer. Cultures are different. Maybe a woman from a certain other culture better meets up with your standards. But when you use subjectives like "nicer" or "better", especially since most of us have limited or no experience dealing with women from other cultures for any length of time, IMO it just become a nice fantasy... like the girls who go to such & such high school are nicer and prettier than the girls who go to our high school. Then you go out with one of them and she gets too drunk and throws up in your dad's car that you borrowed for the "big date". Trust me, that knocks the tiara off the princess pretty damn quick. And my dad almost knocked my "tiara" off the next day too!