• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AOC vs MTG, who would win ?

AOC vs MTG ?

• MTG would eviscerate AOC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene.jpg

Marjorie Taylor-Greene loves to tackle Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on social networks. She even said she would like to have a debate against her.
'till now, AOC refused to take part in such a debate.

Should these two debate each other, who would win and would you be interested in such a debate ?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Why would I want to see Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez debate Marjorie Taylor-Greene? One is in New York. A highly respected Democrat in the House. The other, a "going-to-be" one term loser (Trump supporter) Republican from Georgia who has already been sanctioned by House leadership and has lost all of her committees that she was assigned to.

Plus Marjorie Taylor-Green is a known bigot and racist.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/self-funding-qanon-candidate-gave-100001521.html
I hope the Small Business Administration (SBA) investigates Marjorie Taylor-Greene. How did her family's construction company get a six-figure amount in those Paycheck Protection Program loans? Then miraculously out of the blue, about a week later after the money was granted, she was able to contribute $450,000 that was used for fund raising into her political war chest so that she could get elected. The SBA makes sure that those PPP loans are used for keeping the workers in her family's construction company working throughout the Pandemic. They aren't to be used for any political purposes that she could conjure up.

This sounds very suspicious to me.

Last edited:
Of course taylor-greene would lose, but just like trump she'll think she won and tell everyone she won.

No point wasting time having debate with idiots like the retrumplicans, fascists don't listen to reason, fascists only hear what their gang leader wants then to hear - trump, hitler, Mao, mussolini, etc.

I'd rather see her debate Bernie. That would be worth watching.

If you wanted to see this just to see MTG be put in her place, I think you'll be disappointed. Not because she's a smart orator, but because: have you ever tried debating with a religious zealot? You can't "win" the debate because facts don't matter. I mean, you'd be interested in watching in the way people are interested in watching the "real housewives" catfights, but beyond that, I don't see it going anywhere beyond that. The WWE "debate" would have more substance.

Speaking of, kinda ironic that Nowinski's arguments ended up being substantiated.

AOC debating her would be like a physicist trying to debate quantum mechanics to a gerbil. I mean sure, the physicist is smarter, knows what they are talking about more, and has a dramatically higher chance of actually being right, but in the end does that really matter? It's even more so when half the people that will watch the debate are pretty much gerbils themselves and have no idea what they are listening to and have no desire to actually learn about factual reality. Debates only ever really work when the audience is very factually knowledgeable about what is debated.

Without a panel of experts in a subject proportional to the amount of consensus those experts have in that subject declaring who is right it just leads to a False Balance Logical Fallacy, and can even become dangerous because of the amount people hearing the debate that will assume they both had good points just because for no other reason than they both had words come out of their mouths at some point. There is hardly ever neutral competent intelligent fact checkers in these type of things either just making the situation worse. You can't have a real debate when one side can invent their own subjective reality with no consequence during it.

It's why at a certain point one has to stop debating people like Flat Earth people, human caused global warming deniers, conspiracy theorist, or other similar people for example. Unless all the people that hear the debate are going to consult the world's experts on that subject, go with the overwhelming preponderance of evidence those experts have, and actually listen to people that know the most, (spoiler alert, they very often don't) it gives nutcases a platform and a false sense of legitimacy they should never have. It gives the illusion that both debaters are operating on an equal level of legitimacy. They aren't.

Facing this reality of this might piss some off, but one person's ignorance isn't as valid as another's knowledge. One person's feelings aren't as valid as another person's facts. Even everybody's opinion isn't equally valid depending on the actual knowledge they have over what they are talking about.

Last edited:
I'd rather see her debate Bernie. That would be worth watching.

If you wanted to see this just to see MTG be put in her place, I think you'll be disappointed. Not because she's a smart orator, but because: have you ever tried debating with a religious zealot? You can't "win" the debate because facts don't matter. I mean, you'd be interested in watching in the way people are interested in watching the "real housewives" catfights, but beyond that, I don't see it going anywhere beyond that. The WWE "debate" would have more substance.

Speaking of, kinda ironic that Nowinski's arguments ended up being substantiated.

Haha yeah, as much as I like Big Poppa Pump - when you're wrong your just wrong.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
How about AOC v Boebert? AOC would rip either one to shreds.

AOC got a head start by responding to Boebert’s CPAC comments. “ … make working people pay way more for everything on low wages while Wall St gets a meal ticket.”

You made me picture AOC debating Scott Steiner now. Scotty would beat her ass if this was a math test though.

As much as I liked the Steiners back in the day, the amount of roids Scott has done in his life combined with his age combined with his size would make me wonder if he could do anything strenuous anymore without gassing out after 20 seconds.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've got a better idea, maybe they should both shut the fuck up, and go away. Neither one deserves to serve the public, and neither one is CAPABLE of serving the public good. In fact, I can't see me wasting a good piss, to put either one of them out, if they were on fire.