• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone who likes to masturbate, come this way.

ban-one

Works for panties
A poll you have to click to see who said what, this way you can easily see who likes what :suspicious:

Toys / Handmade Toys is still "Toys." You want "Do you use a toy / aid, and if so, what kind?" I'm also surprised you didn't ask "Lube, Spit, or Dry" as that's an important consideration.

And what the heck do you mean by "Others"? If you're having someone else do it, you're not masturbating, you're being jerked off. Or you're fucking them or they you.

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
I just sit back in my office chair and use my hand to stroke my cock while I am staring HARD at the closeup image of a pussy and/or a cute girl's asshole being displayed on my computer monitor screen. 😀👍

A poll you have to click to see who said what, this way you can easily see who likes what :suspicious:

Toys / Handmade Toys is still "Toys." You want "Do you use a toy / aid, and if so, what kind?" I'm also surprised you didn't ask "Lube, Spit, or Dry" as that's an important consideration.

And what the heck do you mean by "Others"? If you're having someone else do it, you're not masturbating, you're being jerked off. Or you're fucking them or they you.

Thanks man
I guess I need to study more English :LOL::LOL: