• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone tried this Beyond Meat stuff?

I never heard of this until a few months ago and it seems like I see it advertised everywhere now.
I have never tried it.You would think they would come up with something better sounding than Beyond Meat.
Has anyone tried this and what does it taste like?

Attachments

• 939AE4A5-150A-4F72-9156-0E0BF06FB8E3.jpeg
    939AE4A5-150A-4F72-9156-0E0BF06FB8E3.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 77
  • C5349C1B-FE68-4737-9F60-D28A9E203484.jpeg
    C5349C1B-FE68-4737-9F60-D28A9E203484.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 73

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
They have "Beyond Burgers" at work in the cafeteria. I too have never had one. But some co-workers are saying that they are good.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I tried to try the Impossible Whopper at Burger King yesterday. But they wouldn't accept the Buy 1 Whopper Get 1 Free coupon that I had. I was going to buy the (more expensive) meatless sandwich and get a free regular Whopper, in case I didn't like the other one. The girl at the counter said they taste about like the regular Whopper because they cook them all together, and the veggie burgers soak up the grease from the other ones. Well, whatever. I was just curious.

From what little I've read, the Impossible meat and Beyond (fake) meat aren't any better for you than the real deal. But I :dunno: I guess the vegan types can now I enjoy a burger again. I'm not a vegan though. I'd like to have a good buffalo burger about now. That's good, lean meat.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have eaten on various occasions such food, be it it plant-based burgers etc, and I recommend it. They taste really good.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I love this stuff. There's some other brands with some different flavours too. Don't let this stuff fool you. When it cooks, it doesn't smell that great. When its done, its good. Kinda mushroomy meaty. It works.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
And for those interested in the logical appeal of such food - look up how much money is invested into one pound of pork or cow meat, to produce. That is ridiculous. Whereas this plant meat is a rather good deal.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Finally got one from Burger King yesterday. And I have to say, I really liked it. I'm not a big Whopper fan because I don't think the quality of the meat is all that great. But the consistency of the (fake) meat was perfect and the taste was actually better than a real meat Whopper, IMO. Yeah, I have to say, I'd buy one of those Whoppers over the real thing any day. I was really surprised. Way different from the soyburgers/fake meat stuff that our school served when I was in elementary school. They've come a LONG way. :thumbsup:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I accidentally tried the Impossible Whopper before they advertised it. Not bad. But I won't go out of my way to order it.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I know a fella who once worked at a BK franchise. You know that grilled-outdoor smell and taste them burgers have? Well, he told me that they spray that stuff on...it ain't natural. It's spray-on grilled out aroma and flavor. I wonder if they spray that veggie burger so it tastes like they grilled it outdoors. :stir::stir:

- - - Updated - - -