• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone ever had a hot school teacher you wanted to fuck when you studied at school?

Did you have sex with your teacher?

• Yes

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • No, but I fantasize about it

Votes: 103 75.2%
  • No, can’t even think of it

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
I had one in 9th grade. She was my physical science teacher and damn was she hot.

I had about 3 or 4 when I was in high school and there was a rumor that one of them was a lesbian, LOL!

Dean

:eek: :nanner:

Yup. my business/accounting teacher, she's a fine thing.
Pity I finished school almost 12 years ago :weeping:

Last edited:
There were quite a few of my teachers i would love to have done a first sex teacher vid with. A Math, Science, Health, couple Gym, and the Dean. Lots of hitties teaching back in my high school.

Couple years ago, junior year I had 3 of them. My Spanish,geometry, and English teacher. Best part was my Spanish teacher looked and sounded like Salma Hayek and I still see the other 2 every so often.

Ever had a hot school teacher?? Hot?? On fire more like - Miss Enriles, Spanish Language (sub for the more deprived children of our generation - sadly our wires never crossed as i was too intelligent). First saw her on the corridor bending over having dropped some 'Vaya' textbooks - i should have helped - i should have stopped drooling over her ass too!

my art teacher.Mrs Hannaford.

Great body and oh so long blonde hair.Beutiful

Looking back I had three really hot ones.But too bad,didnt have internet nor was I exposed to this wonderful world.:weeping:

assuming we even *had* them I'm sure someone can find a year book with their teachers pic in it, wouldn't posting their pic be some kinda violation without their consent?

LMAO Yeah, but they'd be flattered if they heard about it!! THEN they'd sue...lol

I had a cute professor in university once. It's kinda sad that I only had ONE cute prof., but hey, you get what comes...lol

Anyway, we were mostly adults in the class (I was 21 and so were most others in the class) and we had a "class outing" one night. We went to a bar as a class and my professor (like most of us) ended up a bit "tipsy," and she hit on me. She even nibbled on my ear!!! lol I didn't know WHAT the FUCK to do! She kind of cuddled up to me and we mingled with the other students from class and stuff, and then, at the end, I walked back to my dormitory... She had hinted that I could go home with her, but I was just too dumbfounded and scared to do anything. Now, I'D HIT IT!!! :hit:

If I had known THEN what I know NOW...
:nanner:

Neromak said:
assuming we even *had* them I'm sure someone can find a year book with their teachers pic in it, wouldn't posting their pic be some kinda violation without their consent?

I have a hot teacher every night, as my wife is teacher.
I also fucked lots of girls who were at teacher training college when I was postgraduate student myself. And, one of the women we've "swung " with was a high school teacher.

All very hot - I wouldn't have them any other way.

Hot Encounters

was your school teacher hot ? did u ever hit it ?

did anybody ever have a really hot teacher ?? ever have anything happen ? i know i had a very hot english teacher, i was always thinking naughty things about her. turns out after i have been out of school for ten years...she is and has been a swinger for a long time. i found out from some friends of ours and they say she used to be very active in her day...damn i wish i had bee a little more aggressive....... tell all now people...we like to hear your dirty little things..... :nanner:

Professor Kay

I once had a cute professor at university. Her name was Kay. I won't say her last name, for obvious reasons.

She "came onto me" at an extra-curricular event that we once had at a bar, and she ended up nibbling on my ear and kissing me! I've told the story somewhere here before...lol

If I knew then what I knew NOW... :nanner: She was maybe 35 and I was 21. Now I'm almost 34... Sucks. lol

:hatsoff:

Had an English teacher in HS, was smokin, didnt get any though, only in my dreams.