• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone else having trouble staying logged into freeones?

I keep getting logged out automatically from my freeones profile. It's been happening since Friday, anyone else having this problem?

Hm I want to know this too.

Anyone else having this issue?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ticking the remember me button seems to help. this issue usually goes hand in hand with the expired token timing error.

edirons22

...currently wanking!
I'm having the same problem... :dunno:

Mayhem

Banned
Not this particular issue, but I'm getting "cerificate expired" issues forcing me to cut/paste my posts. Also some strange timed out issues.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I keep getting logged out automatically from my freeones profile. It's been happening since Friday, anyone else having this problem?

It has been going on like this for ages.

The site is also running so slow at times that it logs you out before the post goes up when you press "submit reply"

I have reported this a number of times to Anders and Petra in the past.

Copy your post before submitting.

Miss C&P

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

The site is also running so slow at times that it logs you out before the post goes up when you press "submit reply"

Miss C&P

Good post Miss H! :)

It's been happening with uploaded pictures mainly because the token expired or was broken.

Miss C&P

It's a real pain in the behind. I tried to reply to some of the posts on here earlier but kept getting logged out.

The logging out after a certain time frame is nothing new. But at the moment, if I click on settings or profile, I'm getting logged out automatically which doesn't normally happen. I have also been unable to accept a friend request or reply to a message because of this. I just hope they don't think I'm a rude prick lol

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Yes, it kept logging me out over and over, the remember me button was the only solution.