• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody Wanna Help A Hot New Model Get Some Tattoos?

Hi! I'm an up-and-coming alternative model out of Ohio and I need your help! I'm in a contest to become a Girl of Truth and Triumph, and if I win, I get $500 towards tattoos. Right now, I have completely VIRGIN skin, so I need help getting myself some ink. It would help out my modeling a lot and I would really appreciate it if you guys would vote for me. Just scroll down past the photos of the girls and cliick the bubble next to my name, Kayleigh Uhler, and press vote! You don't have to sign up for anything and it takes about 10 seconds of your time. If I win this I will have to do a hot new photoshoot to show off what I get done!

Click here to vote!

Also, if you'd like to see other photos of me, visit my facebook page. :)

http://www.facebook.com/kittydanielle

Thanks so much guys! <3

533117_389432731093469_511632271_n.jpg

:goodpost: I'm sick of seeing otherwise attractive girls covered in tattoos. If they were trying to win the Miss San Quentin title I would understand the tattoos, along with the missing teeth and the shank scars, but for any other contest I don't see the need for them. Especially on someone with no other tattoos. Why not break the norm and remain ink-free? That's infinitely more attractive than getting covered in designs that are gonna fade and look like bird shit stains in 10 years. :2 cents:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
:goodpost: I'm sick of seeing otherwise attractive girls covered in tattoos. If they were trying to win the Miss San Quentin title I would understand the tattoos, along with the missing teeth and the shank scars, but for any other contest I don't see the need for them. Especially on someone with no other tattoos. Why not break the norm and remain ink-free? That's infinitely more attractive than getting covered in designs that are gonna fade and look like bird shit stains in 10 years. :2 cents:

I'm feelings exactly. looking like a yakuza pass-around girl is not attractive.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
A little word in your ear DON'T be original be yourself not a clone :bandwagon:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I absolutely love tats, but it's kind of mainstream now in the adult industry, and I'd try to dissuade you to get a tat.

seems that you want tattoos for all the wrong reasons. "alternative" is a lifestyle, an attitude. not covered in tattoos in front of a camera. how are you alternative? ( this is an honest question). tattoos are completely mainstream. please don't ruin yourself for peer pressure.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Would love to see you with a sleve and a nice tattoo above your chest. All must be very colorful and NO tribals! Some really cute "emoish" tats, please! :) Oh and of course you need a tat on your feet that says "Maley's property". :thumbsup:

PS: Voted for you. Though I almost voted for December Brewster. She's adorable, too! ;)

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Voted too....what kind of tats are you into & what kind of thing are you thinking of getting if you win? :)

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I am rather much into tattoos...when done right, they can not only be quite hot, but great pieces of art.

I am rather much into tattoos...when done right, they can not only be quite hot, but great pieces of art.

Truth.

I never understood this idea that tattoos have to have meaning, or you have to get them for the right reasons. If you want something drawn on you, it's the right reason.

I can't wait to get mine done. Is there a tattoo thread?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
What's that? Random person claimin to be female wants money? Well sure, let me give you something...
FUCK OFF!

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
What's that? Random person claimin to be female wants money? Well sure, let me give you something...
FUCK OFF!

She doesn't want money... She wants a vote.. Read the actual post not just the title.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
:shock:

this chick is hot as shit!

you should totally have a webpage. like a real one thats not buttbook.

i want more!!

also.. i voted. and you're winning.

yay for alt girls!!