• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

any one help

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
i need help i realy do any one from kannapolis north carolina or close to it i need some one who is careing and can talk to me im very sad idk what to do well i do but i need help with it

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I was going to spend the week in Atlantic City but I can change my plans. Is there a Sonic nearby?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Spexy will be on later tonight, shes usually pretty good w/ this type of shit......:1orglaugh

EDIT: Told ya

Last edited:

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
SpexyAshleigh hay how are u tho imiss u tho im realy anice person just not feeling welll thats all but u seemm realy nice or has long has i have nonwd you

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
SpexyAshleigh hay how are u tho imiss u tho im realy anice person just not feeling welll thats all but u seemm realy nice or has long has i have nonwd you

You Miss me? really? or do you just miss the ability to ask me to pay off your $900 credit card bill because you spent money you didn't have on Myfreecams?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Really? I love that fucking place. Anything on the menu 24/7. I work overnights and my body clock shifts my meal cravings. A bacon cheese toaster at 7:00 AM for me is better than sex. I wish their burghers weren't so salty. They've also got a good thing going with their coneys. Too bad they use Oscar Mayer dogs. A Sabrett or Hebrew National would be perfect.

They just came to my area about 2 years ago. Dropped one a mile and a half from my house. Half way to my local Off Track Betting parlor. Life is good and God loves us all.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Really? I love that fucking place. Anything on the menu 24/7. I work overnights and my body clock shifts my meal cravings. A bacon cheese toaster at 7:00 AM for me is better than sex. I wish their burghers weren't so salty. They've also got a good thing going with their coneys. Too bad they use Oscar Mayer dogs. A Sabrett or Hebrew National would be perfect.

They just came to my area about 2 years ago. Dropped one a mile and a half from my house. Half way to my local Off Track Betting parlor. Life is good and God loves us all.

Rt.1?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Mayhem

Banned
Here you go buddy. I promise, if you sit down, give these a listen, you just might feel better. That's the best I can do for you, but my best just might work out for you. :thumbsup: