• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any Minoritites Here?

georges

Staff member
I have a vagina and a brain therefor I am a minority

hahahhaha ;):1orglaugh:laugh: even though I disagree a lot with you in politics, you have a certain sense of humor, and also something important that you have forgotten to say is that you have nice boobies :boobies: (a woman with nice tits is always something refreshing to see :) )

hahahhaha ;):1orglaugh:laugh: even though I disagree a lot with you in politics, you have a certain sense of humor, and also something important that you have forgotten to say is that you have nice boobies :boobies: (a woman with nice tits is always something refreshing to see :) )

Georges are you saying you'd compromise your principles for a great pair of breasts???
I'm a little stunned by that.
What does that say about your integrity? And character?

aw hell never mind I probably would too :o

:1orglaugh

georges

Staff member
Georges are you saying you'd compromise your principles for a great pair of breasts???I'm a little stunned by that. What does that say about your integrity? And character? aw hell never mind I probably would too :o :1orglaugh

Sometimes people make exceptions, we all do :) Don't worry about me I am always staying true to my character. I do like a nice pair of tits :boobies: and I don't hide it.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm a heterosexual male who is not in touch with my feminine self or my inner child. So yes, I guess I'm not only a minority in the western world, but also a dying breed.