• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any Joe Satriani fans out there?

Always With Me, Always With You.

Such a sic song. Such a sic guitarist. I prefer Paul Gilbert though.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Viva La Vida...
Seriously though, I guess I would go with Always With Me, Always With You too

Always With Me, Always With You.

Such a sic song. Such a sic guitarist. I prefer Paul Gilbert though.

Agree with your fav song. Satch and Gilbert are guitar heroes but Steve Vai is a guitar God...........

"Strange Beautiful Music" was his first album I ever bought, and I've always been partial to his song "Belly Dancer."

I have a couple of his live dvds! I could listen to them all day long. Anyone else stoked about this Chickenfoot thing?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I like most solo guitarist. Satriani, not the best...not the worst either.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Wouldn't say I am a fan of him but I like to listen to his music every once in a while.

Sometimes I think he, like Vai and othersm tends to try and put too much notes in a song.

Listen to Santana, and learn about more doesn't necessarily has to be better

Always With Me, Always With You is pretty good, but I really can't listen to him for too long. I've seen him live about 6 times, and I always get bored of it after about 5 minutes. Yes it's great that he has the chops that he has, but after 3 songs everything sounds the same. If he would only change up his formula of noodling ad nauseam...

Always With Me, Always With You is pretty good, but I really can't listen to him for too long. I've seen him live about 6 times, and I always get bored of it after about 5 minutes. Yes it's great that he has the chops that he has, but after 3 songs everything sounds the same. If he would only change up his formula of noodling ad nauseam...
But you saw him 6 times! :D

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I have a couple of his live dvds! I could listen to them all day long. Anyone else stoked about this Chickenfoot thing?

Chickenfoot is cool!...Its good to see him in a different way & playing slightly different music with other people...The Chickenfoot album is wicked too!
I guess Joe wanted a change of scenery, especially after the Coldplay incident. I know hes always wanted to be in a band that was right for him & good on him for doing something different ;)

Chickenfoot is cool!...Its good to see him in a different way & playing slightly different music with other people...The Chickenfoot album is wicked too!
I guess Joe wanted a change of scenery, especially after the Coldplay incident. I know hes always wanted to be in a band that was right for him & good on him for doing something different ;)

Whats the chickenfoot album sound like? Is it bluesy grooves?progressive kinda rock? In between VanHalen,modern rock and Satch's old stuff? Or a little of this and that?

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Whats the chickenfoot album sound like? Is it bluesy grooves?progressive kinda rock? In between VanHalen,modern rock and Satch's old stuff? Or a little of this and that?

Is a good mix of modern rock and classic rock id say... Joes' Extremist album is the nearest sounding to it!

heres the Chickenfoot site too, theyve got some samples of the tracks on there :)

http://www.chickenfoot.us/