• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anton Yelchin dead

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
RIP Anton! Gone to early.

I first saw him in Huff in 2005 I really thought he was great in that show and I really liked the show (a pity it was cut too soon). A couple years later I saw him in the film Hearts In Atlantis, he showed tremendous talent even as a kid, I also enjoyed the film as it was another Stephen King adaptation.

Just sad he was a very talented actor and a join to see on the screen. He will be missed.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
RIP Anton! Gone to early.

I first saw him in Huff in 2005 I really thought he was great in that show and I really liked the show (a pity it was cut too soon). A couple years later I saw him in the film Hearts In Atlantis, he showed tremendous talent even as a kid, I also enjoyed the film as it was another Stephen King adaptation.
Yes, I was a big fan of Huff, too.

Also saw Anton in Alpha Dog which is a good film, and more recently, Star Trek.

This is really quite tragic. Don't know how this happened exactly, but gone way too soon. :(

RIP.

In the reboot of the "Star Trek" film franchise under JJ Abrams Anton Yelchin took on the role made famous by Walter Koenig in the original series. That of Pavel Chekov and did superbly in the part. A terrible tragedy very sad news to hear of his passing. Rest In Peace