• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anti-Alcohol and Drug thread

"It is easy to start using drugs, it is very difficult to get rid of them"

(Keith Richards)

"Someone offered drugs to Jesus who suffered great pain, he said no"

(goodnewsaboutgod.com)

"Marijuana is harmless? it is a fucking lie"

(Drug addict)

"Heroin destroys all creativity"

(Johnny Rotten)

"Do not drink alcohol and use drugs just because others are doing so"

(assari)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"assari is a fucking idiot." ~ Pretty much anyone who's ever read his bullshit posts.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Assari,

it seödom happens, but I agree with you on this topic.

Note: Marihuana is not harmless, but is isnt all the soft drug people think it is.

And alcohol -- if you know the signs of alcohol addictions, you see the patterns in many members
posts in here.

This is supposed to be a free country?? Adults should be able to make their own decisions in this world. Why we waste our time and money policing drugs and alcohol is beyond me, all it ever does is make criminals wealthy history proves this yet we continue to beat ourselfs with the same hammer.

Assari,

it seldom happens, but I agree with you on this topic.

Note: Marihuana is not harmless, but is isnt all the soft drug people think it is.

And alcohol -- if you know the signs of alcohol addictions, you see the patterns in many members
posts in here.

So far there have been any negative comments, so I quess people understand that alcohol and drugs are a bad thing.

"You can have fun without alcohol and drugs"

(assari)

This is supposed to be a free country?? Adults should be able to make their own decisions in this world.

"The point is that people drink and take drugs just because others are doing so and that is a silly thing"

(assari)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm piling on with the rest. Worst idea for a thread ever.

fig,black,mens,ffffff.jpg

This is supposed to be a free country?? Adults should be able to make their own decisions in this world. Why we waste our time and money policing drugs and alcohol is beyond me, all it ever does is make criminals wealthy history proves this yet we continue to beat ourselfs with the same hammer.

Because the DEA means jobs for the ones employed in it and you need to fill up jails here because today many are outsourced to private companies.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Assari,

it seödom happens, but I agree with you on this topic.

posts in here.

Go and take a run and jump at yourself with that nonsense!!

Uncontrollable addictions and own decisions do not go very well hand to hand... Tell me where is your freedom once I sneak some dirt on your food and turn you and your whole family into little addicted puppets for me to milk money... Drug addicts tend to think that they are in control, but in reality they are the ones being used.

The very wrong assumption here among the anti drug and alcohol crowd is that anyone who uses drugs or alcohol is an addict and for most users that is not true. I occasionally drink, and I frequently smoke pot, but I am not addicted to either, and neither has had a negative effect on my life.

I spent a lot of money on booze, hookers and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I've stopped drinking, but only while I'm asleep.

In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.

Georges Best, Ballon d'Or 1968

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The very wrong assumption here among the anti drug and alcohol crowd is that anyone who uses drugs or alcohol is an addict and for most users that is not true. I occasionally drink, and I frequently smoke pot, but I am not addicted to either, and neither has had a negative effect on my life.

Sorry, but I do nott say that. And I am not anti-drug and anti alcohol.

I am pro-watch out for your life and watch out if you can handle them. Because the possibilty is there and it is dangerous that you can't handle them - and usually when you are way over your head in an addiction, you can't tell no more.

Which does not happen to everybody. But it happens to WAY more people than people think