• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Can anyone tell....if she has done any anal scene and please if you can help with the movie name of her anal scene that will be a great help :):):)

Her Boobpedia account is showing "anal" work in boy/girl category so I was curious

Thanks for info bro :) :)

No problem.

Since Boobpedia is not official site in any shape or form, but updated by fans instead, any information should be taken with grain of salt. She is credited with 'anal' films, but those are either compilations or some other actress is taking it in the butt. Besides, term 'anal' has been used very, very loosely in JAV. Sometimes movie gets categorized 'anal' just for actress' poop chute being displayed for extended periods of time, even with nothing going in or out.

No problem.

Since Boobpedia is not official site in any shape or form, but updated by fans instead, any information should be taken with grain of salt. She is credited with 'anal' films, but those are either compilations or some other actress is taking it in the butt. Besides, term 'anal' has been used very, very loosely in JAV. Sometimes movie gets categorized 'anal' just for actress' poop chute being displayed for extended periods of time, even with nothing going in or out.

Ohhkk I didn't knew that.....So much tym wasted for nothing.

Anri is hot. It would have been great if she had anal or DP included too in list of her works. But Thanks for letting me know brother :) :)

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
https://www.bustybloom.com/galleries-busty-asians-anri-okita-bombshell-curves
anri okita 07.jpg anri okita 13 (1).jpg anri okita 14 (1).jpg

Recent post by her.
Her tits are so unbelievably huge, and she again confirmed they are real. I wonder if she would come out of retirement and do a scene or 2 with Hitomi before Hitomi retires

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 10.29.03 PM.png