• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another musician gone.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Love the Allman Brothers. Live At Fillmore East may be the greatest live album of all time.

RIP

Mr. Daystar

Love the Allman Brothers. Live At Fillmore East may be the greatest live album of all time.

RIP

One of the first cd's I bought. There are better guitar players then Duane Allman, and Dicky Betts....but there are no 2 that played together better. Their ability to play harmony leads together, is unsurpassed. As proof, I site the following song.....

One of the first cd's I bought. There are better guitar players then Duane Allman, and Dicky Betts....but there are no 2 that played together better. Their ability to play harmony leads together, is unsurpassed. As proof, I site the following song.....

I don't think there was ever a better slide guitar player than Duane Allman. Not Joe Walsh or Billy Gibbons.
If there was not an Allman Brothers Band there wouldn't be a Lynyrd Skynyrd IMO.

Mr. Daystar

I don't think there was ever a better slide guitar player than Duane Allman. Not Joe Walsh or Billy Gibbons.
If there was not an Allman Brothers Band there wouldn't be a Lynyrd Skynyrd IMO.

He certainly had chops. Another one that died to young! They had a great talent for taking old blues classics, and making then their own.

Mr. Daystar

Brad Delp the singer Boston did the same thing. Depression is a terrible thing.

The bassist from Mott The Hoople, Pete Watts passed a day or so ago too.