• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another Hottie Dominica Pine aka???

Anybody got any info on this hottie, Dominica Pine. She appears european and I've seen her in a BangBros clip. I,like many guys on this site, am a true "patron of the tarts"(I stole that sig from someone on this site...but it states what I am succinctly...) Any posts on her would be greatly appreciated. Her fanclub/website/talent agency?? Does she tour or make appearances in newsstands or stripclubs?? Thanx in advance..,,While surfing on this website, a webpage "popped up" from Polk County LE,Florida...unnerving...like it spoke to me. In the continuum of behaviors of fellow patrons, I wonder what this new development foretells...Just because I'm paranoid, does'nt mean they are not watching...Is it the 4th amendment???

Looks very very similar. Went to the site and her aka Dominika/Dominika Pink popped up...hmmm...looks convincing.Hard to tell.She looks younger, more child-like. A good find, I think.What a pleasant but uncomfortable conundrum...if it is her,YYYYEEEEAHHH!!!! If it's not, well, Tuff to explain. Will say what comes to mind but; it's the first time I've had to give this aching feeling words so,not being well versed in poetry or prose,it won't be complete,probably miss the mark, and ill understood by those who've never had the experience. The disappointment I would feel after accepting the tgp/photoes without question would do "grave damage" to the virtual/fantasy relationship I have with her; if the photoes are not of her(...what fodder for the psyches) Thank you much FKKnuckle. Are you in FRG/DDR (am I dating myself?) Over learning fundamentals;first step to greatness...anon