• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another Day In Los Angeles...

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
So I woke up a little earlier this afternoon because I needed to make an extra stop to buy some weed. I drive down to the edge of Culver City hoping I could park my truck in front of the dispensary so I don't have to run the gauntlet of hobos under the 405 bridge. No spots available so I get a spot across the street on Sepulveda by the 7-ELEVEN. I jaywalk across the street then walk down toward Venice. Right before I go to the right at the bottom of the street I see this filthy black ass leaning east as I am heading south. Something begins to protrude that at first glance I thought may be his wiener. It wasn't. I was alert enough to jump out of the way of his oncoming torpedo then kept walking until I got my weed. I looked where I walked when I returned to my truck.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
No offense, I fucking hate LA. If the industry weren't there, I'd never have a reason to go.

I believe I hate LA more than I hate the entire state of Florida.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
No offense, I fucking hate LA. If the industry weren't there, I'd never have a reason to go.

Hello Stockholm syndrome.

I lived in L.A. for a very long time but headed north over a year ago.
Can't say that I miss it much apart from the weather and the beaches.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
From the time I was a kid up through about my mid 20's, I loved L.A. It was superficial. The people were superficial. I was superficial. Perfect match.

But I went back about five years ago and I hated every second that I was there. I hated the traffic (which I never noticed when I was younger). I hated the fake-ass "beautiful" people (which I didn't mind when I was younger). The happiest part of that trip was when I finally made my way through that giant human zoo known as LAX and the plane left the ground. I have never been so happy to see trees, green grass (that didn't need to be watered every day), "real" people (warts and all) and the beautiful lush mountains. Home sweet home. :bowdown:

Maybe L.A. is good for some, but it ain't for me.

Who's this Nipsey Hustle character? Buncha traffic by Staples Center for some reason.

Nipsey-Russell.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I lived in L.A. for a very long time but headed north over a year ago.
Can't say that I miss it much apart from the weather and the beaches.

Hey P_H, As long as the Dodgers keep losing. I'm fine with that. :D - John alias (the FreeOnes) SFG fan.

That's an elegantly simple and impactful yardstick for hate. Having only been there a couple of times (and for hours, no less), I haven't a strong opinion on LA.

Florida, however.

df165c26ada064a092e1d08a92a4a6bb--funny-warning-signs-funny-signs.jpg

That's the thing about Florida. They may not do it - until you tell them they can't. Fuckin' Florida. Nice beaches, though. Some of the best. IMO, until somewhere tops stranger-on-stranger face-dining, it's Florida's belt to lose.

Hey P_H, As long as the Dodgers keep losing. I'm fine with that. :D - John alias (the FreeOnes) SFG fan.

I've been living in Giant land for awhile now. But no way am I rooting for those butt uglies :D

(who btw in case you haven't noticed suck!)

(and yeah now that you mention it I see the Dodgers have lost 6 in a row lol)

I've been living in Giant land for awhile now. But no way am I rooting for those butt uglies :D

(who btw in case you haven't noticed suck!)

(and yeah now that you mention it I see the Dodgers have lost 6 in a row lol)

You live in Frisco but make fun of LA? You got poop stacked up so high in your streets it blocks out the sun. I was just up there. We aspire to such filth down here and may be ambitious enough to outfilth you with progressive enough leadership.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
You live in Frisco but make fun of LA? You got poop stacked up so high in your streets it blocks out the sun. I was just up there. We aspire to such filth down here and may be ambitious enough to outfilth you with progressive enough leadership.

Someone solve me the mystery why anyone who lives/comes from San Francisco refuse to say their city's name. It's always a pretentious "bay area" response instead.

No. Don't live in San Francisco. Nearby but not in. I WAS in the city just a week ago visiting some friends. Not a turd or hypodermic needle in sight :dunno:

They live off of Clarendon Avenue in The Heights. No poop or needles.

You're going to find most of that concentrated at and around city center.