• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another country I won't visit

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Looks like a fruit bat. I just don't remember them ever being that large.

there not that is pho-to-shopped.

More likely forced perspective.
I think they they are beautiful animals...

no look at the edges of the bat and the focus is all fucked up there are alot of hard edges if it were real it the kid would be a little more out of focuse for as in focus as the bat is

You can clearly see that the guy is standing several feet behind it. It's the same photo trick that was used with the gigantic Iraqi camel spider.

Here's some Wiki stuff on this bat!

The Giant golden-crowned flying-fox (Acerodon jubatus), also known as the Golden-capped fruit bat, is a rare fruit bat and the largest known bat in the world. The species is endangered and is currently facing the possibility of extinction due to poachers and food hunters. They can be found only in the Philippines, where they live in the caves and rainforests of Maitum, Sarangani.

This nocturnal flying mammal has a wing span of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) and weighs approximately 1.2 kg (3 lbs). It is active at night and can fly long distances up to 40 kilometers while hunting for food, eating a variety of fruits. Its favorite food is the ripe fig. Called the "silent planter", it contributes greatly to forest regeneration, given its diet of fruit and seeds.[2] Despite its name and superficial appearance, it is not closely related to the fox (genus Vulpes).

The local government of Maitum, Sarangani in the Philippines has organized a campaign to save this rare species from extinction. They once roosted by the thousands before their decline due to destruction of habitat and hunting.

I'm sure that the bat is closer than the guy and that it appears a little larger but really.... Holy Cow a five foot wing span?

Just beat me to it, Hillhopper! :D As soon as I saw that, I was thinking "Flying fox". HUGE bats, but not aggressive.

Which made it really silly that they used those to pretend to eat a guy in "The Abominable Dr. Phibes".

H