• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Anonymous" is coming for the Westboro Baptist Church

☼LEGIT☼
They basically discovered this firm he ran that was in charge of tracking and identifying the members of Anonymous (rumor is it was for the FBI). They took down his company website, accessed and distributed his personal emails, all of his work, then through that, accessed his home network and brought down all of his connections and started trying to access his personal information from there. The guy is now sitting at home with all of his computers disconnected from his cable modem, his wireless router is unplugged, and his telephones (landline and cell) have been disconnected.

I think there is a bit more about it here.

Bottom line is, when it comes down to it, these idiots probably shouldn't fuck with Anonymous.

That story is crazy was just reading it.

I wonder how Anon breaches. I bet they aren't the run of the mill hackers. I would assume they are crackers if they are as good as people say.

That story is crazy was just reading it.

I wonder how Anon breaches. I bet they aren't the run of the mill hackers. I would assume they are crackers if they are as good as people say.

The problem generally is, how do you assess the skill level of an unknown number of people?

But yeah, they're really good.