• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annual Movie Traditions

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
What movies do you watch at least once a year? For me it's Halloween on Halloween and Ivanhoe on New Year's Day.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i always watch scrooge (1970) around christmas. been doing that before i could even remember as a family and i still do it.

and around thanksgiving i always watch planes, trains, and automobiles.

i try and keep my watching of vacation down to once a year since a treasure it so much, i dont want to get tired of it (though it may be impossible.)

not a movie, but i always play donkey kong country on snes every thanksgiving as well.

Mayhem

Banned
The Three Musketeers and The Four Musketeers (1974)

Jeremiah Johnson somewhere around Thanksgiving or Christmas.

The Commitments.

I will always- without fail- watch the 1951 version of Christmas Carol (Alistair Sim) on Christmas Eve. I also picked up the peculiar habit a few years ago of watching "Stephen King's IT" some time in the beginning of April. No real reason at all.

And I never miss a Friday the 13th where I don't watch at least one of those. :D

H

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Since I'm a kid, I always try to watch Home Alone and Home Alone 2 around Christmas. :o Except for one or two years I watched it every year. Just because they didn't show it on TV those years.

But now I'm prepared. I have the BluRay copy on my HDD. :D

A Christmas Story, I pretty much watch it once every year during the 24hr broadcast marathon during the Christmas holiday.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Halloween every October
The Manchurian Candidate and The Candidate every election (major or minor)
A Mel Brooksathon every April Fool's Day
A Charlie Brown Christmas (duh) and Goodfellas every Christmas

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
On Thanksgiving ... Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy in The March of the Wooden Soldiers :)

And when they come to life ... (at 20 seconds to a 1 minute 17 seconds) ...

... it always brings a tear to my eyes. :crying: