• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoying Songs That Get Stuck In Your Head!

What are some of the most annoying songs that you've heard that have gotten stuck in your head and end up staying there for most of the day until you pretty much feel like shooting yourself? I've heard HUNDREDS, but off the top of my head I would say:

Limp Bizkit - Rollin or I Did it all for the Nookie
Aqua - Barbie Girl
Gwen Stefani - I don't know the song but she starts yodeling (wtf?!?!)

And whoever sings that damn song about "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"...ugh!!!!

all "The Ting Tings" songs i hate them but cant stop singing them

That stupid Kanye West song on the Nip/Tuck commercial, the one about the lights or shooting stars or whatever it was. Goddamn, Kanye West sucks. I wish I'd never heard that imbecile.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
"I get knocked down, but I get up again.........!":crash:

broderic_randal

Closed Account
where i work, there is music that play, and the music that plays is not very good imo. everyday when i go home i have a song stuck in my head, i wouldnt mind the music, but i usually hear the same song 3 or 4 times in a 8 hour shift

some of the songs are by:
christina aguilera
britney spears
gwen steffani
fergie
supremes

Spleen

Banned?
Alphabeat, but I fucking hate them. If I could build a time machine, I'd go back to when each of the band members were being born and stamp on their heads.

My neighbor's little girl always listens to Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers. I can't help it, but they're crappy, annoying songs are always popping in my head.