• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Angry robber complains to restaurant about lack of loot

''But he was so disappointed with his haul that he later rang the restaurant up to complain that they hadn’t provided him with enough money. ‘Next time there better be more than $586,’ he said.

He then called again later with the same complaint, just to drive his point home.'' :1orglaugh

An armed robber who held up a fast food restaurant in the US was so disappointed with the amount he got away with that he phoned the restaurant twice to complain.

article-1280759150518-026B78580000044D-309077_304x156.jpg

The man robbed a Wendy’s restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday night, walking up to the drive-through window holding a gun and wearing a ski mask.

He demanded the employee handed over till’s cash drawer, which he then grabbed and ran away with.

But he was so disappointed with his haul that he later rang the restaurant up to complain that they hadn’t provided him with enough money. ‘Next time there better be more than $586,’ he said.

He then called again later with the same complaint, just to drive his point home.

Police are still hunting the robber, and are examining CCTV images to see if he was spotted on them.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Why not schedule an appointment and complain in person? That's a better way to get your point across than through the phone.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
But where the mozerrela sticks or fried cheese worth it!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Most places don't keep that much cash on hand. Even most banks don't have that much physical cash on hand, not as much as a lot of people think anyhow. The risk of the penalty for armed robbery of a business is pretty much never worth the meager amount of cash you're probably going to get from it.

$586 isn't too shabby considering he is so lazy he can't walk in and rob the place like a real robber!

Back in my day when we wanted to rob a place we had to walk two miles up a hill both ways barefoot!

Damn robbers have it easy with the rob-us-drive-thru option! :mad:

Most places don't keep that much cash on hand. Even most banks don't have that much physical cash on hand, not as much as a lot of people think anyhow. The risk of the penalty for armed robbery of a business is pretty much never worth the meager amount of cash you're probably going to get from it.

I know my bank has quite a bit of cash in the drawers. I'd say anywhere from $300-700 per drawer; hard to say how many 100 dollar bills and checks they have under the main cash holder.

I can see them having limited amount but to upkeep all day with cash withdrawals, deposits, and checks I say they have more than $500. :2 cents: