• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aneros MGX Massager

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Just bought the progasm. Still getting used to it.. but if I ignore the whole feeling of being packed 'in-the-ass' (which I'm not used to, ATM) then I always feel like I'm right on the verge of nutting.

The progasm is the biggest of them all. I felt like skipping right to the top. Sue me. :p

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
It's pretty obvious what part goes into your butthole, but...what are all the twirly parts for? :dunno:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
It's pretty obvious what part goes into your butthole, but...what are all the twirly parts for? :dunno:

One is for outer prostate stimuli, and the other.. is either for her to reach around and *bring you off* faster, or at least on the progasm.. to stimulate yet ANOTHER one of those so-called secret accupressure points. Khalini or something. :shrug:

I just know the whole area from front to back is lined with nerves.

One is for outer prostate stimuli, and the other.. is either for her to reach around and *bring you off* faster, or at least on the progasm.. to stimulate yet ANOTHER one of those so-called secret accupressure points. Khalini or something. :shrug:

I just know the whole area from front to back is lined with nerves.

Interesting. I've always been open to adding anal stimulation to heterosexual relations. I actually never knew there were such things as this. Currently, I've gotten away from assplay since my fiancee doesn't like it (and I'm ok with that) but it's cool to know these things are out there.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Interesting. I've always been open to adding anal stimulation to heterosexual relations. I actually never knew there were such things as this. Currently, I've gotten away from assplay since my fiancee doesn't like it (and I'm ok with that) but it's cool to know these things are out there.

After my first few times with it, my prostate just feels bruised after the whole thing. But I'll be damned if it doesnt feel great. What really, really interests me..is what the site calls the super-O.

Allegedly.. it's very possible, with practice.. for a male to have multiple orgasms over.. and over.. and over.. writhing around in pleasure, floppin' all over the place and .. well dammit, I'd pay more than what I did for the mere possibility of that!

But, uh.. yeah. I cant complain about the normal-O's I'm getting.. but I feel sorta impatient for the body/prostate to get used to it, already. Oh well. I've got years upon years to go in this life. :shrug: