• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Your are the Most Perfect Schoolgirl Andi, just gotta get that Naughty Video :yummie: :spin: :rubbel:

Thanks! This one quickly became a fan favorite, it's worth checking out for sure! ;)

OMG Thanks Andi , Thanks Freeones

You're very welcome! :lips:

Thanks Andi and Freeones, just bought your schoolgirl video :rubbel: (Andi for President ;)) Just got to start saving for the mirror video next :drool2:

Ahahaha, that "I need to do my homework, so I can be President some day" line really cracks me up... that was all improv too, not planned or scripted at all! :laugh:

So Hot Andi! Great videos btw! :D

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them! :D

AndiLand

Mainstream acting next? And I bet you got an A+ for that homework :)

My acting chops leave quite a lot to be desired, I think I'd prefer to stick with what I do best... ;) Always happy to accept an A+ though! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Just a heads up.... I'm leaving on vacation later today and won't be back until later next week, try not to miss me too much while I'm gone! :lovecoupl I thought I would leave you guys with another video in My FreeOnes Store in the meantime...

AndiLand_IceIceBaby.jpg

I use an ice cube to tease my nipples and pussy, then rub my clit until I reach orgasm.... I hope you enjoy it! ;)

My acting chops leave quite a lot to be desired, I think I'd prefer to stick with what I do best... ;) Always happy to accept an A+ though! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Just a heads up.... I'm leaving on vacation later today and won't be back until later next week, try not to miss me too much while I'm gone! :lovecoupl I thought I would leave you guys with another video in My FreeOnes Store in the meantime...

AndiLand_IceIceBaby.jpg

I use an ice cube to tease my nipples and pussy, then rub my clit until I reach orgasm.... I hope you enjoy it! ;)

Awesome Andi :drool2:, I am going to be out of FO points soon (very well spent though :cool:) Hope you have a great vacation

my acting chops leave quite a lot to be desired, i think i'd prefer to stick with what i do best... ;) always happy to accept an a+ though! :d

- - - updated - - -

just a heads up.... I'm leaving on vacation later today and won't be back until later next week, try not to miss me too much while i'm gone! :lovecoupl i thought i would leave you guys with another video in my freeones store in the meantime...

andiland_iceicebaby.jpg

i use an ice cube to tease my nipples and pussy, then rub my clit until i reach orgasm.... I hope you enjoy it! ;)

those tan lines .......fucking sexy!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

AndiLand_IceIceBaby.jpg

Have a great trip Andi, thanks for the video! :D

AndiLand

Re: Andi's back

Awesome Andi :drool2:, I am going to be out of FO points soon (very well spent though :cool:) Hope you have a great vacation

Haha, that's excellent to hear! :D I'm glad you've been enjoying my videos :rubbel:

those tan lines .......fucking sexy!!!!!!!!

Thanks ;) It's a shame I wasn't able to get crazy tan lines like that this summer, but the weather here hasn't been cooperating very well. (The one time I made it to the beach, it started lightning right after I got there.)

Have a great trip Andi, thanks for the video! :D

Thanks, I had an incredible time! :partysml: You're welcome for the video... I'll have another one coming soon. ;)

Lovin the Holiday Snaps Andi :)

AndiLand_NBDSC06474.jpg

http://andilandunleashed.com/
The Very Sexy and Beautiful Andi ,Welcome Home Andi ! :party:

Thank you! :D I had a great time, but it's nice to be back. Still playing catch up on everything I missed while I was away, but I have two pic sets coming out on my site this week... I'll be posting previews soon! :bateyes: