• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Andi Land History Lesson

Time-travel with Andi and see what your Missing ! :spin: :spin: :spin: I'd love to go Back to the Future with you ! :yummie:

andi_land_955_004.jpg

andi_land_955_006.jpg

andi_land_955_014.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries1/andi_land_955/

Re: Andi Land History Lesson

By popular demand, this week in AndiLand I'll be releasing another photo set and video of what I like to call the "Old School Andi" series... it was shot back in 2008 for my first site but never released... until now! :D I know a lot of you guys really enjoy that young(er) look from my early days. ;)

AndiLandOSA03.jpg

Looking awesome Andi, young or younger you just seem to get more beautiful ;)

Time-travel with Andi and see what your Missing ! :spin: :spin: :spin: I'd love to go Back to the Future with you ! :yummie:

"if my calculations are correct, when Andi hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious s**t"

tumblr_mfrsbtJ4gl1s1viq9o1_500.gif

And congratulations on winning the OCSM of the week :clap:

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Andi Land History Lesson

Awesome! Cannot wait to see AndiLand! :D

I have to admit, I highly recommend it! ;) :thumbsup:

Quick... into the DeLorean! :nanner:

Looking awesome Andi, young or younger you just seem to get more beautiful ;)

"if my calculations are correct, when Andi hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious s**t"

View attachment 299509

And congratulations on winning the OCSM of the week :clap:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! :laugh: And thank you very much! :)

AndiLand

Your ass is fine with me any day of the week Andi! Damn you are perfect :D

no, not in the least. Vitamin B(ooty) is good for you.

Lovin your Perfect Booty and those Gorgeous Sexy Purple Panties Andi :lovecoupl :booty: :spin: !

Plenty of Andi ass appreciation this week, loving the pics :rubbel:

Thank you guys! :iloveyou: Always happy to hear (read?) that you're enjoying my pics... hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! :cool:

AndiLand

Live Breaking News!! I opened a store here on FreeOnes for those of you who may not be Members of my site, but would still love to see me in action! So far I've uploaded 3 videos, but I can assure you there will be many more to cum! ;) CLICK HERE to go directly to my store and put your credits to good use! :rubbel:

AndiLand

Thankyou Andi :hatsoff: :jump:

AWESOME!!! thanks a lot !!

Thanks Andi, :clap: made my first purchase, just a few more points to go for the next :thumbsup:

You're all very welcome! And thank YOU guys for helping to support me, always appreciated! :heart: Hope you enjoy my videos! ;)

You look Good Andi, kinda that Personal Secretary Look ! :hatsoff: :lovecoupl

AndiLand_specs.jpg

Thanks, I'm diggin my new glasses! I think they add a sophisticated appeal... who said nerdy can't be sexy! :D