• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

And may Miami Football die a slow death

Now with USC, Miami, Ohio St., I hope all you NCAA football fans realize how corrupt and pathetic your beloved sport is. It's no wonder lesser-known schools never get to national title games. And may the rest of the sleazes line up to fall down.

KEARNY, N.J. – A University of Miami booster, incarcerated for his role in a $930 million Ponzi scheme, has told Yahoo! Sports he provided thousands of impermissible benefits to at least 72 athletes from 2002 through 2010.

In 100 hours of jailhouse interviews during Yahoo! Sports’ 11-month investigation, Hurricanes booster Nevin Shapiro described a sustained, eight-year run of rampant NCAA rule-breaking, some of it with the knowledge or direct participation of at least seven coaches from the Miami football and basketball programs. At a cost that Shapiro estimates in the millions of dollars, he said his benefits to athletes included but were not limited to cash, prostitutes, entertainment in his multimillion-dollar homes and yacht, paid trips to high-end restaurants and nightclubs, jewelry, bounties for on-field play (including bounties for injuring opposing players), travel and, on one occasion, an abortion.

http://sports.yahoo.com/investigati...miami_booster_details_illicit_benefits_081611

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Yet I never see my old school, The Bowling Green State University mentioned in any of these affairs.
WHOOOOHOOOO! Go Falcons! 2013 Champs! Who's with me!

Anyone?

Anyone.

Ah, fuck you all.

Where in the fuck is my yogurt?

thats kinda what all sports do - whatever it takes to win

NCAA baseball seems to have it right. And baseball players know the MLB gives even bigger contracts than the NFL. NCAA basketball and football are corrupt beyond imagination it seems.

I understand these are the programs that bring in big dollars but it still doesn't sit right with me.

It doesn't look good for The U. But every Div 1 program pretty much faces this precise problem.

I only ask for fairness in punishment. If USC got clobbered for Reggie the Fraud then these other schools need to feel the same pain.

NCAA baseball seems to have it right. And baseball players know the MLB gives even bigger contracts than the NFL. NCAA basketball and football are corrupt beyond imagination it seems.

These things will happen in anything where money is involved, especially in a situation like the NCAA handles it.

At least with baseball there is an actual viable alternative highly touted prospects can go to, have a good chance to develop, and get paid a lot for it instead of going into college ball. There is a reason NCAA baseball lags behind basketball and football so I don't think it's much to give the NCAA credit for that. If baseball for bringing in the money that football was for them it would have the same problems.

Uh, Jag?:o

it doesn't look good for the rest of the NCAA because everyone is doing it
the U has South Beach though

it really is borderline what UT did with ESPN, though and that will totally fuck over the rest of the BigXII teams

Part of the problem is that the athletes that take these payments and all get away with it. If they get caught they can just move on to the NFL or whatever no problem while the university gets hammered. They need to make the players have some kind of punishment as well, maybe add a clause in the scholorship they sign that requires them to repay any and all expenses from their time at school if they do these kind of things. But I also know that by itself will not stop all of it from going on but maybe it could help somewhat.

I've listened to this song a few times now and I'm a bit confused as to its message. Could someone else give it a listen and tell me, exactly, what this song is all about?

Aside from that, the BCS has been around since 1998. Since its inception, take a look at the Champions and find me a school on this list that can categorically say they didn't break one or several NCAA rules:
-Florida State
-Oklahoma
-Miami
-Ohio State
-LSU
-USC
-USC
-Texas
-Florida
-LSU
-Florida
-Alabama
-Auburn

Anyone else find it a little too coincidental that there are no 2nd tier, "mid-major" type programs? The schools with the cash and the pedigree win every year, without exception. How do they get and retain the best players? Well I guess that's up for debate isn't it?

:sarcasm: