• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

And 10 months later, America is once again a Shining City On A Hill

7 more years of this.

I'm so giddy.

And they loved him in Asia. China opened the Forbidden City to him as they've done for NO OTHER foreign leader in the history of their current state. That's just short of the Saudis opening up Mecca and breaking the seal on the kaaba stone so President Trump could check it out.

The truth is the president did not achieve much during this trip at all. Stupid Trump base will pretty much believe anything.

Attachments

• 23517931_10208788030452855_2648499077004297528_n.jpg
    23517931_10208788030452855_2648499077004297528_n.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 62

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I wouldn't say we are there yet.

The wall needs to be built, all unconstitutional "hate" speech and "hate" crime laws need to be repealed.

Antifa and BLM need to be stopped. Colleges need to kick the Communists out.

More illegals need to be deported.

The immigration act of 1965 needs to be repealed.

Freedom of speech needs to be restored.

Agenda 21 needs to be stopped.

"Shining city on the hill" ? You're delusionnal.

You may think it is but the rest of the world sees America as a slum deep inside a muddy cave

I wouldn't say we are there yet.

The wall needs to be built, all unconstitutional "hate" speech and "hate" crime laws need to be repealed.

Antifa and BLM need to be stopped. Colleges need to kick the Communists out.

More illegals need to be deported.

The immigration act of 1965 needs to be repealed.

Freedom of speech needs to be restored.

Agenda 21 needs to be stopped.

What world are you living in?

Attachments

• 22366830_10208604473704051_3348137703257644391_n.jpg
    22366830_10208604473704051_3348137703257644391_n.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 55
Shining pity is more like it. And sixty some percent of America joins you in that view. We are an international embarrassment.

so stop coming here.

I sure as hell am not going to risk life and limb to get to some "slum in a cave" or some "shining pity."

Liberals care (it's essential to them apparently) about what the international community thinks of us. They said the same under both Bush's and Reagan. This isn't unique to President Trump.

They never seem to self-reflect that what is shitty about this country is due to them.

President Trump is dealing with this North Korea crisis due to the last 3 administrations screw ups. Ditto Iran and Carter.

fucking idiots.

so stop coming here.

I sure as hell am not going to risk life and limb to get to some "slum in a cave" or some "shining pity."

Liberals care (it's essential to them apparently) about what the international community thinks of us. They said the same under both Bush's and Reagan. This isn't unique to President Trump.

They never seem to self-reflect that what is shitty about this country is due to them.

President Trump is dealing with this North Korea crisis due to the last 3 administrations screw ups. Ditto Iran and Carter.

fucking idiots.

*mic drop*

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
"Shining city on the hill" ? You're delusionnal.

You may think it is but the rest of the world sees America as a slum deep inside a muddy cave

Pretty much true.
But don't ruin it for then Johan. Let them keep thinking how great they are and how everybody is jealous of them.
When confronted with the truth they can get very very angry.

"They" didn't elect the most delusional, juvenile, dysfunctional, egomaniacal, idiotic CIC in history - who's "leadership" comprises the shining pity.

America DOES have the potential to be that shining city again. But not with this fatuous ass at its head.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Guys, giys. It is no use talking sense, when the opposite side is talking feel-good, "proud-to-be-XYZ" phrases they have been fed so well. We will NEVER break through this barrier, as reason has no place in that scenario.

This is their US of A, and too many of them follow the rants of their leaders.

LOL
Would have loved to have seen a debate between Obama and Trump.

"Nuclear triad? Healthcare is complicated? Ok ok so I don't know anything about any of this stuff, but YOU weren't born here! So there! Loser!"

:1orglaugh