• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anal Tattoos Next Big Thing? Yes, This Woman Got Inked THERE (VIDEO) [NSFW]

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Alll I can say is "What a ass"...

Based on the premise, "how many hours/days do you have to keep a regular tat covered? So that it doesn't get infected"

... Well guess what? When she takes a shit for the first time -- the infection rate amazingly goes up.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Alll I can say is "What a ass"...

Based on the premise, "how many hours/days do you have to keep a regular tat covered? So that it doesn't get infected"

... Well guess what? When she takes a shit for the first time -- the infection rate amazingly goes up.

You actually only have to keep it covered for a few hours. After that, the only maintenance it needs is constant moisturizing. But yes, I imagine taking a shit might cause an infection for her. But maybe not. Who knows?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7158337, member: 579739"]:rofl2: I love it!!

Not that my opinion matters, but I would suggest (as a guy who's wanked to you're pictures), maybe not?

I heard pecker tattoos are quite popular.

I once got one of those shock pictures that people text to their unsuspecting friends where a guy got shark teeth and eyes tattooed on his wang. It looked like the front of an A-10 Warthog. :eeew:

I think the worst part of that tattoo is not that it's on his dick, but that there is a girls name on it. I always think getting somebody's name put on you is asking for trouble. Kids is different, your kids will always be your kids, but getting a partner's name inked on you is almost inviting it to all go tits up.

George Carlin addressed that problem once. He suggested getting the person's name, but leaving some space just before or right above it so when the shit hits the fan you just get "fuck" tattooed on the blank spot.

A room-mate and I once considered getting complementary penis tattoos. Mine was going to read "Encyclopaedia Britannica", his simply "Book".

:chickendance:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Man, what a shitty thing to do.

:facepalm: